[Resolved] Purolator — 7am delivery sounds like cops at my door...
My step dad received a delivery this morning at 7am on the dot from Purolator:. Usually if you don't answer the first know or ring, no one is home.. Or we're clearly sleeping.. No this guy oroceeded to bang on my door 4 times and ring 3 times.. I got woken up thinking cops where at my door.. When it was a measly little letter.. I think it's extreamly unprofessional as I only got 2 hours of sleep thanks to your worker as some of us work during the night.. Please in further get your workers to be a little more curtious and respectful.. Frickin RUDE!!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response · Feb 21, 2017
I sincerely apologize for this incident.
If you could please send the tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com, we’ll follow up internally with the driver.
Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service