Purity Products / Unauthorized billing
I would like to know how Purity Products got my name, address and credit card number without my knowledge. They mailed vitamins to me for "Free" (1 Pkg. Ultra-Pure Omega 3) that I did not order and now they want me to pay shipping fees. That is how they make their illegal money. Not by selling the product but by collecting outlandish shipping fees.
I am sending the vitamins back unopened and I will pay the return shipping gladly to the US Post Office but I will not pay Purity for shipping a product I did not order or want. I am going to file a formal LEGAL complaint to the authorities. They are stealing credit card numbers and addresses from unsuspecting internet users.
Everyone should file complaints with the police, when they are scammed.
More Purity Products Complaints & Reviews
- Green Tea Purity - Unauthorized Debiting of account 
- Purity Products - Scam artists 
- Green Tea Purity - Scam 
- Purity Products - A Medicine Show - SCAM 
- Green Tea Purity - Robbed 
- Purity Products - an order I did not place!!! 
- Purity Products - canceled order 
- Purity Products - product opened 
- Purity Products - Evoxin CG 
- Purity Products - Purity products supplements. Cancelled and, returned product did not get refunded and then got billed another month for a new shipment