Purity Products / Unauthorized billing

I would like to know how Purity Products got my name, address and credit card number without my knowledge. They mailed vitamins to me for "Free" (1 Pkg. Ultra-Pure Omega 3) that I did not order and now they want me to pay shipping fees. That is how they make their illegal money. Not by selling the product but by collecting outlandish shipping fees.

I am sending the vitamins back unopened and I will pay the return shipping gladly to the US Post Office but I will not pay Purity for shipping a product I did not order or want. I am going to file a formal LEGAL complaint to the authorities. They are stealing credit card numbers and addresses from unsuspecting internet users.

Everyone should file complaints with the police, when they are scammed.

Va

Comments

• Va
      17th of Oct, 2008

Purity products sent me a bill for $179 for products I didn't order. They deducted the money from my bank account without my authorization. They gave me a cancellation number, let's see if they give my money back. I'm going to the bank soon to stop any more debiting from my account to Purity Products. I recommend that everyone else who's had this problem do the same, and I would not recommend that anybody buy from Purity Products, or take any so called "free offers". A simple trip to GNC or Walmart is much, much better.

• Jt
      14th of Feb, 2009

They have done the same thing to us!! We've had to change our credit card number two times, now!