Having problems with Purity Products?

+1 888 769 7873 (Customer Service)
+1 516 767 1967 (Head Office)
200 Terminal Drive
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved False Advertising

Free bottle of product...just pay shipping. I phoned...was ADDEMENT about not signing up for a continous shipment and that I was ONLY authorizing the charge for the "Free Bottle" of product. A few weeks later I received a pill card with 15 capsules. Phoned the company who advised the deal was for a 15 day trial. ALL the paperwork with the package thanked me for "ordering the free bottle", "enclosed is the free bottle you ordered"... Their excuse?? "our paperwork is pre-printed". Funny...my name was printed on it also. I logged a complaint with the Better Bussiness Bureau for what it's worth...NOTHING! Am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company next. From what I have read on this company they definately are not a company one wants to do business with.

• Re
    reflux from product AND policy! Sep 06, 2012

So much for 2 week free trial. I wouldn't have minded the auto shipment and charge on my credit card if I loved their nutraceutical products. BUT, I didn't. And upon calling within the 2 week time frame to cancel the products I find they have already shipped a 3 month supply...at the cost of over $180.00...for something I was "supposed to have" a 2 week trial. Well, since the reflux these products gave me was getting worse and not better over the past 11 days I decided to call and cancel so my credit card would not have been charged and the product automatically shipped. "I'm sorry, but we have already shipped it out to you" was the response I received. It's pending on my bank account and UPS tracking number isn't even activated. But, there was "no way" they could STOP this from happening. ?!?!? Whatever! NOW, I get to WAIT for their crappy product to wait to get here THEN wait again for it to get BACK to them BEFORE they get around and refund my money! NICE! Don't EVER "try" ANY of their products...unless you want to get screwed over!

• Ir
    irishlad Oct 27, 2012

I almost fell for one of their commercials, but your service showed me that it is not wise to try to do business with Purity Products, thank you

• Kd
    Kdove Jan 29, 2013

If you buy from Purity Products Do Not Use The Auto-Shipping! I know it may be a little cheaper but its not worth it in the end. All you will have is trouble. Just buy the product you want without going for the free trial. They tell you that they will charge you and continue to send the product if you go for the free product or Auto-Ship.

• Kd
    Kdove Jan 29, 2013

If you buy from Purity Products Do Not Use Their Auto-Shipping or fall for the free offer. Buy your products without using Auto-Shipping . I know it maybe a little cheaper but its not worth the trouble. Purity Products does tell you if you get the free product or use Auto-Shipping you will get charged. You have to cancel way before the date to reship or they will bill you. Unfortunately, when you cancel they will harangue you to keep up the Auto-Shipping. Sometimes to point that they will offer the product half off. Just say no!

• St
    Stonecol Feb 02, 2013

Your right on the money with your comment. Do Not Use their Auto Shipping.

Resolved almost refuse to cancel super saver

Purity Products makes it extremely difficult to cancel Super Saver, or special, offers!!

Purity Products makes a very effective advertisement, and then offers a sample of a product as a, "Super Saver." The consumer pays only shipping and handling, which are very reasonable charges. The net result is that I didn't get a free product with a small shipping charge; I EARNED my product with the time I had to spend cancelling the special offer!!
When the consumer requests his Super Saver, he doesn't know that refills of the product will be shipped automatically; he must cancel the standing order that is created by his ordering the Super Saver. He also doesn't know how much will be charged for the product when a refill is automatically shipped. The consumer learns this when he receives the Super Saver.

The consumer decides to cancel his order. Now the big problem happens. The customer service number isn't included in the package, or if it is, it is difficult to find. When the consumer dials the one number prominently featured, he is referred to another number. When the consumer dials that number, he finds they are not open 24/7 for THIS kind of service, only for placing orders. When he goes online to create an account to try to cancel the order, he learns the software of this deceptive company does not allow cancellations on line. When he writes an e-mail to cancel, he gets a reply e-mail that says he can only cancel when he places a phone call. So he has to remember to call at the right time in a different time zone.

When he finally gets the right department, he isn't allowed to simply cancel. He must endure repeated attempts to get him to stay as a customer. The most basic, emphatic English words declining any other special offers don't get through to the clerk. When the clerk finally decides to get the message, he must put the consumer on hold to get a cancellation number from his supervisor. Then he comes back on the line and once or twice again tries to sell the consumer a special offer.

Not worth it. Don't be fooled by Purity's claims of good customer service; it's just ain't so.

• Al
    Alicat318 Dec 02, 2012

Purity Products is not a scam, you can call for your free bottle and REFUSE to be set up on the super saver program. This will JUST ship for free bottle. And of course they make you pay shipping, when do you ever get something completely free?!!! Idiot! And customer care has a job TO DO, which requires them, if you say cancel, to offer you a discount and/or delay of shipment to stay. Then they HAVE to place you on a hold, even though the cancelation number is just your customer number, which is right in front of their face. But then they must come back and offer you another discount. In all it's about 7 min conversation. Have you ever called a company wanting to cancel and they cancel you out right away, no! Your cabel company will even offer you discounts! It's business not personal. And the customer care employees have to offer you both or their not doing their job. So just kindly say no to the offers, instead of being a rude ###!

Ripped Off

I can not begin to say how dassatisfied I am with this company. To briefly share my experience, I heard about a product on the radio called "Blueberry Detox" and thought it would be a good idea to give it a try. My dad being a diabetic I thought that this would be good for him. I also tried to order a formula called "SkinnyD" but then changed my mind. A week later I started receiving phone calls from Purity Product reps who ask if I was still interested in the SkinnyD formula. After expressing my disinterest in the product, I thought that was the final call but I was called at least two more times. On the last call, I expressed my annoyance with the calls and let the rep know I would no longer be doing any business with Purity Products.

Still on June 15th, It seems Purity Products was audacious enough to charge my card for a product that was supposed cancelled, without letting me know they were. No emails with shipping instructions, no calls or anything. In fact, when I called to find out why I was charged for products I do not have. I was told by a rep named Lionell, that not only was I being charged for a shipment they had already shipped prior to charging me, but that Purity Products had repeatedly tried to run my debit card for funds.

Lionell then tried to instruct me on how to return the product, while talking over me. He said " I don't need you to go into detail, just tell the UPS driver your are refusing the package." Well at this point, I was frustrated and asked for a supervisor and Mr. Lionell added insult to injury by claiming that this was my fault and that the SuperSaver discount was given with auto-ship. He also still avoided getting me a supervisor and then he offered me half the money (that was pretty much taken from me) as if he was doing me a huge favor.

As a result, I ended up getting really upset after which he put his Supervisor Ashley on the phone who basically says the same thing and adds that I needed to be careful because I could make the situation much worse. So on top of being mislead, robbed, and insulted... I get threatened. This experience speaks volumes to how much care this company puts into getting money out of a customer. However the end result is that you not only lost a potential customer but you also prompted me to warn others of my experience, report you to buyer beware sites and contact the BBB.

• Ol
    olesunluvr Sep 08, 2012

Had the same problem--product upset my stomach but when I called to cancel the only option was to have 2 bottles shipped rather than the 3. After several calls finally was able to cancel but had to hang up on the person at the other end as she consistently kept trying to sell me various other products. There should be a way to report them and stop this scam.

• Sc
    scottyboy1026 Apr 03, 2013

I too just cancelled the Blueberry detox and took me about 15 min on the phone to do so. I was transferred twice, asked why I did not like it and then was offered other products at half price, free, speical this month, etc. The company is way too agressive for me and will not do any more business with them. I hope I too do not see any auto ships on my credit card also.

Legal Credit card theft

I tried to stop delivery of products from the company for 3 months after the alleged free trial, they refused,

I contacted my credit card company and they wouldn't stop the revolving charges as they said that Purity products were "there customer", and not me, so the stop had to come from Purity. (why would the company say no to free money when the decision was theirs and not mine, the consumer.

It was a dead end street for me, the consumer.

The only way to stop them from continued unwanted charges of my account was to report my credit card stolen/

lost and prevent further charges from Purity Products!!!

They are NOT as concerned about there customers as they are with the customers money which was my experience!

Was there office located in AZ before ??

Unwanted and unordered products

You sent unordered and unwanted products.

How do I return these products and get a complete refund?

order# [protected].

Please advise.

Do not send any more products!!!

Any future orders will be initiated by me only.

Product is H.A. Joint Formula-SS.

Don't know who sent this order other then your company.

order date # 8 FEB 2011, ship# [protected].

Shipped under super saver 6.

I canceled the super saver program several years ago that is why I am surprised at this order.

I like your products.

I have no more comments to make, so I will end this complaint.

• Wa
    WallaceA Feb 24, 2011

Purity Products is one of the worst examples of a business I have ever experienced. I would put them just below health club memberships, YES PURITY IS worse. I have cancelled my 'free' sample account several times only to have my bank account debited 2 to 3 months later. They always seem so happy to negotiate the return of their package and some BS discount, when they have the ability to recall the order and refund to your account in 3 days or less! All I want is to NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN. ###!! Isn't there an attorney general to talk to or some way we can ban them from advertising? Nobody should have to deal with these people. This is money needed for food and gas not to give some ripoff vitamin company.

PPResponse Mar 02, 2011

I apologize for any error you incurred on your account and for any inconvenience that it may have caused. Processing payments and credits is a standard practice in our Customer Care Call Center. Our systems are computerized and so unfortunately, periodically there are errors. We have over two million customers, but still we are never happy to hear of a single problem and so to help minimize this we are continually monitoring our processes and upgrading our database and software to insure that we maintain the most state-of-the-art systems. I realize that this doesn’t change the fact that you had a problem, but I hope our customer care management team has taken care of that for you and offered any accommodation necessary to guarantee that you are completely satisfied. If there is any issue still outstanding or any additional service we can provide for you, would you please contact our CS Management directly at toll free: 888-769-7873. Thank you.

Quality Assurance Director

No refund after 3 weeks

Was promised a refund 3 weeks ago, I called this morning and they claim an error from the CS. If I had not looked at my bank statement to check on it they would never realize their error. I initally tried to cancel the complete order but they promised to refund me for half the price of the order, they were so persistent that I agreed. I have been taking the vitamins for almost two years and have yet to notice a difference in my energy level. They are almost three times more expensive than other vitamin stores. Dissatisfied Customer.

Scam

I ordered a free sample from a gospel radio station. After I received my sample I called to cancel. But was harged 164.00. Then six months later I was charged another 164.00. This company is definately not customer friendly. When ordering you get a live operator. When trying to cancel you get a recording and voice mail. I don't understand why radio stations allow this scam to continue. The supplements they send don't do what they claim. I am going to report them to the BBB and complain to my CC company to not allow them to make any more charges.

• Yo
    yoga-man Jun 27, 2010

I read or scanned half of the complaints about this company.

after waking up every sunday morning to my alarm that was set to coincidentally go off at the exact time as Purity Products informercials, I got to listen to a couple of their convincing pitches.

So i checked it out on google first AFTER looking at their website.

I was skeptical anyway, about their claims. Most of it sounded 'too good to be true', SHAZAAMM, marketing.

Somewhat like LEF

PP website does have a distinguished panel of experts, so maybe their business practices are the problem.

The testimonials on the PP website sounded mostly made up.

Their product line generally follows that of some others like LEF, they have a special 'molecule' of this or that distinguishes their example...HA Acid from other HA Acid

I wouldn't trust them after reading the scams, with my CC#. If you can get a free bottle of something, test it against another bottle of the regular stuff from anywhere else and see if you feel a difference.

BTW, HA Acid is good for joints anyway.

PPResponse Jul 02, 2010

Thank you for your interest in our products. I’d like to take this opportunity to tell you a little more about us. To start, all of our nutritional supplements are formulated using the most up-to-date research and premium quality ingredients. Our distinguished panel of experts has helped create some of our most reordered formulas. Our free bottle promotions offer customers the opportunity to evaluate a product before purchasing it. We have received a lot of positive feedback over the years from customers who have discovered beneficial products as a direct result of our free bottle offers. Additionally, we have recently started to post at our website some of the testimonials that we receive every day. Many of our customers find that they are informative and useful when making product decisions. We also offer world-class customer service to help manage your account, answer product and general questions and provide you with any available sales and promotional information needed. As for mistakes, I wish we never made them, but the truth is we are human and occasionally we do make one. What sets us apart is the fact that we dislike a mistake as much as our customers and we do whatever is necessary to correct it quickly and to our customer’s full satisfaction. We have been in business for over 17 years, we have more than 2 million customers and we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau because of our dedication to excellent Customer Care. And finally, we are promoting a free bottle on several of our most popular supplements right now ~ I hope you will take advantage of one of them. If you would like some additional information please call toll free #888-769-7873. Thank you.

Quality Control Manager

• El
    elless Dec 03, 2011

purity products is a company i loathe for their auto-ship practices. once they sent products i didn't want, even after i sent them an email & called telling them to stop!! it cost me about $100.00 in fees from my credit card company. they tried to steal even more $'s this past week by trying to send even more products i didn't want. what the hell is wrong with them?? you really have to monitor your credit cards when dealing with this company. they are very sneaky & slick. i just called them to complain, and they said i will be removed from their system...we'll see. one thing for sure, any more unauthorized attempts to STEAL from me will result in swift legal action. INVITE HEALTH, has a totally different approach; they send you what you ASK FOR!!!

• Ju
    Just_Sayin May 22, 2012

Why is it BBB says Purity Products is not accredited? See www.bbb.org. a+ rating but never applied for accreditation!

• Bu
    Buzzy 1 Oct 30, 2012

After being charge twice for the shipping on my credit card and being strong armed for regular shipments when I originally placed the ordered, I started to check them out for complaints. I then called customer service it was all automated and after a lengthy wait no one answered. There are some horror stories you will read with a little research. I wasn't going to wait for any new charges not authorized. I call my credit card company and reported the card lost. This is the best way to stop any further charges.

Thieves

I'm thinking this is more a scam on the consumer's part. From what I read, you were told about recieving more if you don't cancel. You can pretend like you didn't hear that part but it's all recorded. Who is really running the scam here? You knew exactly what was going on. Those that are claiming they never ordered it are just flat out liars. Why would a credit card thief have the product sent to you in your name? Just a bunch of bitter seniors trying to get a free ride by playing dumb.

• Mi
    mikellv Feb 14, 2012

That's ### because I am a different customer and I am on the phone right now (my third call in) Put on hold by automated voice ..Theses ### keep putting you on hold and a live operator never comes on. The automated system tries to give you a discount or change your shipping frequency ..when you say NO they say they will transfer you to an operator but of course no one ever picks up after 3rd call and over an hour wait time. HMMM I recall someone picked up real fast to take my credit card number...Hmmm who's really getting screwed here.This jackass must be President of Purity Products leaving the negative comment!!!.

Where is my $164.70

I listened to a radio offer stating I would only pay $5.00 which was a shipping fee. I was later charged $164.70. I called and quickly shipped the box back. All I have received is an automated response message. No one is taking me serious but I am. I do not have Purity Products and I want my money back! I was more than suspicious once I called and the person on the line would not take no for an answer. He continued to insist I accept some kind of offer. No means no and I felt disrespected by his pressuring me.

• Mo
    momof3m's Feb 04, 2015

Call Customer Care between 9am and 9pm Eastern Time. Tell the Automated system Live Agent or Representative and it will get you to the next available Customer Care Rep. The calls are recorded, and you can request to have them monitored. If you opened a dispute with your credit card company, then they cannot issue a refund because your credit card company or bank will have a BLOCK so they can't refund anything or charge anything.

Money scam

I hate this company. What a bunch of bull. They are rude and they were wondering why I am so pissed off. Can you imagine? What a rip off.They charged my credit card $164.70 because I didn't cancel within 15 days of the trial offer. It is day 18 and I still never received the trial offer. What a scam... Now, I have to wait for my money to be returned to me. I have to wait for this oreder I never wanted or agreed to, then send back and then hope I get my money.

PPResponse Jul 08, 2010

Dear Donald,

I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive your trial order promptly. Our warehouse consistently ships over 98% of all orders within 1 business day of the order date. I am concerned that your order may have been lost in transit. Our customer care representatives are trained to assist you in a courteous and professional manner. In this instance they would reship the trial order immediately, promptly issue a refund for the first reorder that was charged & shipped and they would also help make any necessary arrangements for the return of the first order (at no expense to you).

If these steps were not taken and the matter not handled to your full satisfaction, I respectfully request that you please contact our Customer Care Management Team at toll free #888-769-7873. They will make certain that everything is resolved and that you are completely satisfied. Please also know that every phone call is recorded for quality assurance purposes and as such our call monitoring team can go back and review them when needed to make certain that all of our customers are receiving the very best possible service at all times. Excellent customer service and premium quality nutritional supplements are our highest priorities. We have been in business almost 18 years and have more than 2 million customers. Our dedication to customer service has earned us an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau that we are very proud of. Again please accept my apology and know that we will do whatever it takes to make this right for you.

Quality Control Manager

Took $179.00 from my account

To whom it may concern, I don't have enough money right now to buy anymore of your products. You took almost $200.00 from My checking account, without any warning and it's almost all I have. Please put it back and cancel any shipment. I can not afford this product at this time and really need to pay my bills. My husband has not worked steady for more than a year and we are in financial stress right now. We did receive the first shipment and that is all we care to get. Please return our money and cancel the shipment.

PPResponse Jun 23, 2010

Please give us a call at 1-888-769-7873. We'll refund your money and cancel future shipments.

Unfounded Collections Complaint

I got an email from them today, a whole year after I had to cancel my credit card because the credit card was number was stolen and someone was trying to use it in another country trying to buy or order products. Red flag #1. Well I called the 800 number and the first person I spoke with hung up on me Red flag #2, so I called back and spoke to a person named Valerie, she said I owed the money and of course I did not. So I ask for a manager, a man came on the telephone named Jokeen. He said they buy bad debts and try to collect on them but he would not give me any information about the company he was trying to collect for, Red flag #3. He said the order took place about 10 to 12 months ago, just about the tine my CC was used. Think about this first someone tried to use my credit card and now I am being sent a collection letter for what ever product they tried to buy. This is a bigger scam ever. The man said ok, ok we can take this off of you. They gave me a conformation # and said I would never hear from them again.
Attached is a copy of their letter. Much like all of the others I have seen on here to date. What a shame to have to go through this sort of thing.
What kind of a world do we really live in today...

This is the email I received:

COLLECTIONS NOTICE
Green Tea Purity - Action Required

Green Tea Purity
[protected]
Balance Due: $129.95

May 19th, 2010

RE: Green Tea Purity | $129.95 Past-Due | Collections Notice

Recently you purchased Green Tea Purity as part of our trial offer. The 14 day trial period that you signed up for has elapsed since the date of your order. Because your account was active, we've attempted to charge your credit card for the balance owed on the product you received. However, your Visa card ending in 4768 has been declined.

When you placed your order for the trial offer, you agreed to the terms and conditions. As stated in our terms and conditions, you have 14 days from the date of your order to try Green Tea Purity and come to a decision on whether or not you wish to continue using the product. If you were not satisfied and did not wish to be charged the bottle and become enrolled into our monthly auto-ship program, you were to contact Green Tea Purity customer service to cancel your account and return the unused portion of any physical product within 30 days. This would have stopped all future charges and shipments of the product. If you were satisfied and wished to continue using the product you were to do nothing and you would then receive a fresh supply of Green Tea Purity every month shipped right to your door.

As of now, you currently have a past due balance of $129.95 due to your card being declined. It is urgent that you remit payment immediately by going to www.nwrpayments.com or by giving us a call at [protected] so that we can resolve the situation. We are available Monday thru Friday 9am to 7pm Eastern Time. If we are unable to get in touch with you within 10 business days from the date of this letter, we will be forced to send this debt to a third party collection agency, which may have a negative effect on your score. We are willing to work with you in resolving this situation as soon as possible.

Please remit payment upon receipt of this letter by going to www.nwrpayments.com or by sending a check to the address provided below or you may also contact us at [protected] between the hours of 9am and 7pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday for further information and instructions on how to resolve your account. If you feel this letter is an error, please contact us at the number below for further information.

Green Tea Purity
Collections Department

[protected]
110 W. 9th Street, PMB #315
Wilmington, DE 19801

Sent and charged for unauthorized merchandise

Purity Products is indeed a SCAM company. You would not see this many complaints if they were not. Unfortunately I read these only after my husband told me he ordered this stuff to try. We immediately called the company to ensure that no more product would be sent along with cancelling our credit card so that they could not bill us again. We ate the initial charges figuring it was a lesson learned.

Behold, about 3 months later we were charged $180 for stuff we did NOT order and were assured that we cancelled. They used a previous authorization number with the credit card company in order to get the charge to go through.

DO NOT do business with this company! You will regret it.

Resolved Rip off

Purity Products advertized a trial sample on t.v for men. My husband ordered the product and paid the S.H fee of 6.95 from a automatic computer voice on the phone. This amount was paid for and then another $39.95 was taken out after my husband recieved the sample. He did not authorize this money to be taken out and tried to get ahold of the company to tell them to not have him a member for your products almost gave him a heart attack.

Then you ignored his calls and I tried calling to have this.

PPResponse Mar 24, 2010

Dear Ted,

I apologize for you (and your husbands) frustration. The advertisement your husband responded to is our free bottle offer of ‘Triple Action Prostate Formula’ which gives you a free bottle for just the price of shipping along with 3 additional bottles that are shipped at the same time. When customers call to take advantage of this promotion, it is explained in detail that the first bottle is completely free, and if you like the product, you can keep the additional 3 bottles at the Super Saver price, which is charged after 30 days (unless you call to get return information). This is a very successful promotion because it provides the first month supply for free and allows customers to continue into the following 3 months uninterrupted which is ideal when taking dietary supplements – plus it offers the Super Saver price and free shipping going forward. Customers have to agree to this twice during the course of the phone call (including a confirmation at the end of the call before the order is placed) otherwise the call is discontinued.

We would appreciate it if you could ask your husband to contact Joel Joseph our Customer Care Manager directly at toll free 1-888-769-7873. If there is any issue still outstanding, he will make sure that it is resolved to your full satisfaction. We take great pride in our products and our customer service which has helped us maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Thank you in advance for your time, it is appreciated.

Q.C. Manager

Resolved REFUNDS NOT RECEIVED

I PURCHASED A TRIAL ORDER OF THIS PRODUCT, A 30 DAY SUPPLY IN JULY 2009. BEFORE I EVEN RECEIVED THE TRIAL BOTTLE I WAS BILLED FOR THE SHIPPING FEES FOR IT AND THE FIRST MONTHS SUPPLY THAT I HAD NOT ORDERED. A TOTAL OF $95.00CDN. I NEVER DID RECEIVE THE MONTHS SUPPLY THAT I PAID FOR. I PHONED AND EMAILED AND PHONED AND EMAILED OVER AND OVER AND OVER, REQUESTING A REFUND FOR THE BOTTLE I DIN'T RECEIVE. I GOT RESPONSES LIKE, SEND BACK THE UNUSED PORTION OF THE ORDER AND I WOULD GET MY REFUND. I NEVER GOT THE BOTTLE SO HOW COULD I SEND IT BACK? WE WENT AROUND THAT TREE A DOZEN TIMES, THEY WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T GET THE SHIPMENT. THEY SAID THEY HAD PROOF THAT A BOTTLE OF THEIR PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED TO ME ON A SPECIFIC DATE. THEY WERE RIGHT, IT WAS THE TRIAL BOTTLE, WHICH I DIDN'T GET UNTIL AFTER I COMPLAINED ABOUT PAYING FOR IT AND NOT GETTING IT. I HAVE A FILE OF EMAILS ON THIS COMPANY ABOUT AN INCH THICK. THEY DON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS, THEY WON'T GIVE YOU A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL. ALL THEY WILL DO IF THEY CAN IS TAKE YOUR MONEY. I STOPPED THEM WITH THE HELP OF VISA, THEY CANCELLED MY CARD AND NOTHING MORE COULD GO THROUGH. THEY TOLD ME TO SEND THE SAMPLE BOTTLE TO CHINA AND I WOULD GET MY REFUND. SO I DID THAT, NO REFUND. NOW I'M OUT THE POSTAGE TO CHINA.
I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO [redacted]S ALONG WITH OTHERS ON THE INTERNET, PHONE BUSTERS OF THE R.C.M.P. FRAUD DEPT., B.B.B., A LOCAL POLICE DEPT. OF WHERE ONE OF THEIR PHONY OFFICES WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOCATED. I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF. THESE PEOPLE ARE CON ARTISTS, SCAMMERS, CROOCKS AND THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED. I DON'T LIVE IN THE STATES SO IT ISN'T SO EASY FOR ME, BUT THERE MUST BE A LAWYER OUT THERE SOMEWHERE WHO IS WILLING TO TAKE ON A CLASS ACTION SUIT, NOT ONLY FOR THE MONEY THEY HAVE SWINDLED PEOPLE OUT OF, BUT FOR CRIMINAL CHARGES AS WELL TO PUT THE OWNERS OF THIS COMPANY BEHIND BARS WHERE THEY BELONG. I AM WILLING TO PUT MY PERSONEL INFORMATION OUT THERE FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, I'M WILLING TO PUT MY NAME FIRST TO ANY DOCUMENT THAT WILL PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS AND HOPEFULLY BEHIND BARS.
MY NAME IS MRS. EVA-MARIA DEVINE, ADDRESS, 154 MAPLE ST, P.O. BOX 126, RODNEY, ONT. N0L 2C0, CANADA, PHONE # [protected]
I'M DEAD SERIOUS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE STOPPED. ALSO, I AM A PENSIONER, LIVING ON A VERY SMALL FIXED INCOME, SO $95.00 IS A LOT OF MONEY TO ME.
I HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS AND TAKES IT SERIOUSLY
EVE DEVINE

REFUNDS NOT RECEIVED

• Mr
    MRS. EVA-M. DEVINE Mar 21, 2010

March 21, 2010
    I too have been scammed by this company. Lst july 2009, I ordered the trial botle of Green Tea, My credit card was charged for the shipping of the trial bottle and the first months supply before i even received the trial bottle. When I contacted them they said it had been delivered and I had signed for it. The trial bottle was finally delivered two days later by a courier co. from Toronto, that I could not trace, and I did not sign anything. When i din't receive the month's supply bottle that I had already paid for, I contacted them again, they said they had a record of my receiving it and I had signed for it. I told them what I had finally received was the trial bottle and I had not signed for it. They kept telling me to return the month supply bottle to them, I advised them that I could not do this as I had not received it. This concept, of not receiving the shipment was beyond their mental ability. I had to repeat that I had not received the bottle at 8 to 10 times, but it did not register. The mental block is a permanent conditon. I have sent them emails on a regular basis, to the point that every time I get a new emil address of theirs, and I contact them on it, it disapears. At present I do not have a current email address to use for them so I use their website to lodge my complaints. But I never receive any acknowledgment that my emails have been received or read, more likely they were filed under "G". There are no phone numbers available to call them. This is of course deliberate.
    A while ago I suggested we all band together, and lay a class action law suite against this organization. If we can put them out of business and bankrupt them they cannot start up again with some new scam. I previously put my personal information out there for every one to use, but I got no emails or phone calls. Are we going to sit back and be a bunch of whiners or do something. I have reported them to every law organization I could find both in Canada and the U.S. but have received no help in that quarter. So the only thing left to do is do it ourselves. I will put my information out there again. If I receive no interest, I will know that no one is ineterested in taking some positive action.
    Her it is - Eva-Maria Devine, P.O. Box 126, Rodney, Ont. N0L 2C0, Canada, Phone- 519-785-0924, email - [email protected] or [email protected]
    Lets stop being whiners and start taking action. I know we are spread accross Canada, the U.S., the U.k. and Europe, but this can be done. We just have to band together, support each other and make it work.
    Eva-Maria Devine

Resolved A Medicine Show - SCAM

An offer of a 'FREE' product trial resulted in unauthorized retention of credit card information...

Resolved unauthorised taking of money & cancellation

ive tried to cancel my order, but to know avail.i tried to cancel the standing order at my bank, they said you have to cancel it thru the company.But i cannot find any website details or address to cancel it.looks like im going to have to go back the bank and explain whats gone on.Ill send back the items with recorded delivery & show the bank what im doing - might have to cancel my account in the process.Hopefully that will be an end to it, they offer you a free trial & WE JUST GET RIPPED OFF & ROBBED OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY

Resolved Ripped me off by charging my credit card

I ordered a free offer from Purity Products, and was set up on a recurring billing. I was told if I did not want to continue the products to call or email and they would stop billing. I woke up today and checked my bank account and found a billing again from them for 113.00 after asking them to stop my product delivery and billing about a week ago through email. I want a refund for the 113.00 and to stop them from billing my credit card again. I feel mislead that I was told I could stop at anytime and the company did not stop after my request to stop billing me and sending product.

When I called today I spoke with a service representative who stated that they changed the cancellation process and I could not cancel by email any longer. I never was contacted that this cancellation process has changed. The man I spoke who I spoke today with would not give his number and continued to try and sell me additional product

PPResponse Dec 14, 2009

Dear DeanSF,

We apologize for any misunderstanding concerning our order and cancellation policy. While it’s true, we recently made a change to our e-mail policy, we do send an automatic response email to customers advising them of the new policy and a follow up email is sent as well. This change was necessary to guarantee customer security and privacy – super saver cancellation requests should be directed to our Customer Service Call Center (we have also posted this policy at our website to better inform all customers). I am sorry that you didn’t see our e-mails at the time they were sent. If you feel that your complaint has not been handled to your complete satisfaction, please call our Customer Care Management Team at toll free 1-888-769-7873 and they will make certain that any remaining issue is quickly resolved for you. Please know, we’ve been in business for over 17 years and maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau because of our dedication to Customer Satisfaction.

Resolved Rip off

I called to order a free sample of there vitamin D supplement, and was told about the automatic enrollment, at which time I was only authorizing a 4.95 charge, and was very specific, that there was to be no more charges unless I phoned them back to order more, the lady on the phone made me feel very uncomfortable, after talking with my husband, I decided to cancel this free sample, I checked with my credit card company and they did put a charge of 5.25 on my credit card on the same day. I have tried to cancel the order 4 times now and they say they have no record of me on file, now they just put me on hold and ignore me This company is a rip off! Very misleading keeps you on hold for a long time to cancel. and then tell you they have no record of me but they charged my credit card, this ### company is scumming people everywhere there is no recourse but to cancel my credit card . PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF FROM THESE ### AND GO TO WALMART, plus its about ten times cheaper.

Resolved Unathuorized charges

I signed up to receive their free trial of OmegaBerry for $4.95 shipping and they auto-enrolled me in the autoship program. I called in and cancelled after I received the OmegaBerry bottle and 8 days later, they billed my credit card for $99.99. I called back and they said I should have my money back in 3 days!!! They said the person that screwed up my cancellation request was no longer with them. I don't care. They need to have a better way to check orders. What a scam! I will never order anything from them again.

• Wa
    wayne capinegro Jun 16, 2014

It may be somewhat inconvenient, but the best way to get away from these ### is to cancel your credit card immediately and order a new one at the same time.