Publix / consumer indifference
Entenmann's stollen has been a holiday treat in my family for more than 40 years. When I asked the mgr. why there wasn't any for the past 2 years, I was told "I guess they didn't send any" and he walked away. I have no objection to the huge variety of ethnic foods available, and if there are those who want only natural foods, that is their right. However, there are certain items, especially holiday specialty items, that should be automatically ordered for other customers. A little more respect and helpfulness should be required of the managers as well. A flip answer and dismissal of an inquiry is certainly no way to promote business.
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.
- Publix Super Markets - publix - produce
- Publix Super Markets - deli
- Publix Super Markets - food rotten, fish rotten, hormell meals rotten continuously
- Publix Bakery Eagles Landing Pkwy - cookie cake