Publix / do they really care about the worker
Ok, I work for Publix. For nearly 4 years. I am a hard worker. I've worked in five different stores, the store where I'm working at present is the best I've being with. My problem with Publix is most managers can be your best buddies but at the same time they are slowly twisting the knife in your back. I've being denied promotion, only been off sick once. Receive excellent performance reports every six months. I finally had to call Human Resources to get some advice. The problem with this 12 - 13 week bonus, is store managers only look out for themselves. Do they really care about the worker, I know they care for their own people (family; friends and other store mangers next of kins) I've worked with a few and all have said the same thing, if it wasn't for the shares and the bonus money, they would never work for Publix. Would like to know other people views.
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix - check cashing 
- Publix Super Markets - Pay
- Publix Super Markets - false employment security
- Publix Super Markets - pharmacy at beckett lake plaza in clearwater fl store #4548
- Publix Super Markets - produce 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.