Publix / everyone is not treated equal
Iv'e been working for publix for several years one of the best places i've ever worked. Unfortunatly some things are very unfair. If I was black it would be great but i'm white. White people have to go by publix rules while all blacks do not. I don't understand I thought all people were created egual but it seems its not. I see black women with finger nails 1 to 2 inches long. Let a white lady try this they would be suspended. Black men have long braids and dont't shave if I tried this I wouldn't have a job or be suspended. So even though I can"t say much because I really need my job. Why can't we be all be treated egualrules are rules' treat us all the same'
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.
- Publix Super Markets - publix - produce
- Publix Super Markets - deli
- Publix Super Markets - food rotten, fish rotten, hormell meals rotten continuously
- Publix Bakery Eagles Landing Pkwy - cookie cake