PSEG (Public Service Enterprise Group) / miele gas dryer

A service technician from Public service Electric and Gas Company came to my home On Friday, February 19, 2016 to find out why the clothes were not drying properly.I have a service contract with Public Service Electric and Gas Company..That was the only problem. When he left, two parts were ordered and the machine was not working at all. I tried to plug in the master chord, but nothing worked. I was without a dryer for several days and I was told that the parts may take two three weeks to arrive. I called Miele and a service tech was sent to my home on Thursday, February 25, 2016 at an extra charge of $219.OO. He told me that the person from the gas company had cut the wires and therefore the machine was inoperable. Miele will not touch or fix the machine when the parts arrive. I do not trust any tech from the Gas Company tech to return because they have no knowledge about how Miele products are repaired and do not bring computers into the house to device the machine. I have a broken machine and cannot dry my clothes.

Re