PSEG (Public Service Electric & Gass ) / worry free
To whom it may concern:
I am writing to complain about a very distrubring situation regarding the level of customer service or lack there of. Your policies need overhauling in a major way.
I had a lapse in coverage and phoned to reinstate. I paid the amount requested and was told to call in 2 business days once it was reinstated and to schedule an appointment. I phoned 3 business days later and was told it had not been reinstated and that I would further have to wait an additional 2 weeks. I spoke to a supervisor Mr. Webster who quoted several times that this is policy.
I was lied to and mislead to seek payment. I also am in need of a repair. I have used worry free for several years or should I say have paid for it for several years and only used it once.
Now I have paid PSE&G and must pay a third party vendor. This is unacceptable customer service. The fact that I have been a customer for 20 years and had a short lapse should not mean that I will not have coverage. This is terrible customer service.
To the extent that I can, I will switch my electric service and sign up for a home warranty. I will cancel my worry free with PSE&G as it is useless.
I am also forwarding this complaint to the BBB, the State Board of Public Utilities and to the President of PSE&G. This monopoly can not exist for it's own convenience without any consideration for it's customers.
More PSEG (Public Service Electric & Gass ) Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service 
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons! 
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone! 
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg 
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers 
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - installation of air conditioner
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - pse&g worry free home appliance warranty
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - repair service on my oven and dryer
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - air conditioning
- [Resolved] Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - "surprise" deposit requirements for 9-year customer