Projector Lamp Center / Fraud and cheating

Story is simple: Ordered product, credit card charged, item never received. Projector Lamp Center is less than honest because each time I've talked with them they say 'item will ship today' but that has yet to happen. Don't do business with Projector Lamp, you'll just have headaches and have to waste hours of your time trying to resolve the problem. Also, avoid doing business with any company that does not put a ship date on their invoice (like Projector Lamp Center). This just delays any attempt to take action using your credit card company.

Vi

Comments

• Mp
      18th of Feb, 2009

Projector Lamp Center are nothing more that common criminals. The same thing happened to me. Ordered the bulb, supposed to ship the next day, 2 months go by, still no bulb. Ask for refund, they say it takes 30 businees days, its been way over 30 days, still no refund. If I lived in Atlanta, where this joke of a company is based, I probably would be in jail for going down there and beating these people up. I am so disgusted, I have been a victim of fraud and downright theft.

27th of Apr, 2009

My name is Mark, I am President of Lamps and Screens Online LLC. My company purchased the assets of Sage Ryder in a public auction in accordance with the bankruptcy laws in the State of Georgia. The assets included the websites www.projectorlampcenter.com, www.bigscreencenter.com and www.mountcenter.com. Sage Ryder went from Chapter 11 to Chapter 7 recently. I will not go into the details why, however the Governor of Georgia's office, the bankruptcy trustee for the state of Georgia and the BBB are now fully aware of circumstances.

Sage Ryder went bust owing my company in excess of $650k, we bought the assets in the hope of recouping some of those losses by turning the company around and making it profitable again. The NEW Company has new management, a solid line of credit and a new mission to offer world class service. We managed to save and re-employ some of the innocent employees that were uncomfortable with the old management practices and re launch the company last week at a new location.

I am very happy to talk or communicate with any old customers that feel they didn’t receive satisfaction and direct them to the relevant authorities. My email address is mark@lasollc.com, please feel free to email me with a phone number and I will gladly speak with you.

As the new owners, we will try and point you in the right direction to get some of your money back, as a returning customer we also will be offering a promotion that will be hopefully soften the blow. I ask you to please refrain from posting new comments until you have contacted us.

It is our belief that the old owners of Sage Ryder have set up shop again as www.projectortlampexpress.com their address is 211 Center Parkway, Suite 900, Atlanta GA 30346.

• Is
      24th of May, 2010
    Projector Lamp Center - Non delivery of order
    Sage Ryder

Do not order anything from this company. I finally got my money back through my credit card after months of trying to deal with Sage Ryder via email. I also filed an internet FBI fraud report. With all the complaints I see listed, I wonder when they will get shut down?