Progressive Insurance / claims adjuster
I set up a time for a claims adjuster to come to my home and appraise the hail damage to my car. The time was set for sometime between 9 am and 2 pm (wow, i wonder what MY clients would say if i scheduled a meeting for somtime within a 5 hour window!!! WTF?)
I waited around all day until 2:18 pm and decided to give Progressive Insurance a call to see where the adjuster was. The adjuster called me back shortly and informed me that I was not even on her calendar for today and asked me if I would be available tomorrow?!?!?!??!??!? Holy WT[censored]
I was called back by the adjuster's manager who became irate with me asking me if I had a problem or something since I was a little snippy and rude on the call. I then had to give this bozo directions to my house since it would be too much trouble for him to prepare for his appointment, it was obvious that in his mind this was MY fault and had nothing to do with Progressive's ineptitude. I'm pissed, can you tell?
How can we get the service back into customer service? This nonchalant, cavalier attitude is EVERYTHING that's wrong with this country...and it's only getting worse.
More Progressive Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Progressive Auto Insurance - [censor] company! 
- Progressive Auto Insurance - late payment 
- Progressive Auto Insurance - spokeswoman 
- Progressive Insurance - consumers, we should band together and file a class-action lawsuit. 
- Progressive Auto Insurance - terrible experience 
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company - questionable insurance fraud
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company - auto insurance
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company - refund
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company - damage made to truck during inspection!
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company - marketing