ProgramStop.com / unauthorized debit

1 Irving, TX, United States Review updated:

In reviewing my transations, I came across a $19.95 charge. I have no idea what this is for. I don't do group discount offers or anything else of the sort. I called the number provided on the statement and was directed to programstop.com. I then filled out the caccellation form. It seems they know that this is a scam because the only info available is how to cancel.

An

Comments

• Am
      29th of Nov, 2009

In looking over our bank drafts from the past couple of days we noticed a charge for 69.99 and the only information on it was programstop.com.
    I think it's pathetic that people actually have a phone number associated with this scam of a company.
    I will make sure to get to the bottom of this.

• Ke
      26th of Mar, 2011

I just want to know, did the charges stop after you filled out the online form? I have called and emailed to cancel; they have reimbursed my charges, but then I just got charged again this month. I'm sick and tired of this and want to know if the online form to stop worked for you.
    I'm only hesitant to fill it out, because then they'll have my address and phone number to go with my credit card number.