Proflowers.com Fraudulent Charges / &Easy Saver Rewards& Scam
I WAS a regular customer of proflowers.com. That is until they fraudulently and without my consent enrolled me in a program entitled "Easy Saver Rewards." I didn't notice it until a charge appeared on my credit card statement.
When I called to investigate, the representative was rude and informed me that "I must have enrolled in the program or they wouldn't have charged me." They chose the wrong person to push around in this way. Long story short a refund is being issued and my "membership: in this "rewards" program has been discontinued.
Don't fall for the hype. Proflowers.com has crossed the line from legitimate to predatory sales practice. I will never order another product from Proflowers.com; and, I recommend the same from all readers of this posting.
More Proflowers.com Fraudulent Charges Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase