Proflowers — Quote one price, bill another
I placed an order for some flowers based on a special that came in an email. I spent an hour on the phone placing my order because they couldn't find the special they sent me. Finally got the order placed and was told what the order would cost. It sounded fine. Five minutes later I get a confirmation email with a considerably higher amount than I was told it would be. Called them back and they can't find the special and no one can fix the price, and conveniently no managers are available. Avoid this POS company. Crooked.
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - Sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - Fraud 
- Proflowers - Overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929