Professional Fitness/Gold's Gym / cancellation of contract
Professional Fitness is a company that is headquartered in Raleigh but they contract with Gold's Gym. Recently I signed up for a membership with Gold's Gym and also signed up for a trainer with Professional Fitness. In the contract with Professional Fitness it says that due to medical issues I can cancel. Unfortunately working with the trainer increased my asthma attacks and I was using my inhaler more and more. The customer service rep told me that with a letter from my doctor I could cancel the contract. I got the letter and sent it to them only to be told they lost it. I sent it twice after that -- return receipt requested -- both times they lost the letter along with the check for $100 which they requested to bring the contract current and then cancel it.
I then finally was able to speak to a woman by the name of Tiffany who explained to me that my illness was not serious enough to warrant a cancelation. No where on their contract is a list of serious illnesses. So now this supervisor was playing doctor. I have tried the to get this contract canceled for months but to no avail. You can very rarely talk to someone there they transfer you when you ask for the cancelation department which gives you a voice mail.
More Professional Fitness/Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - Account was charged despite cancellation and fake promises made for refunds
- Gold's Gym - Memberships
- Gold's Gym - rules
- Gold's Gym - horrible customer service
- Gold's Gym - golds gym egypt elite (kattameya heights)