Proctor & Gamble — bounty paper towels
Not what it used to be
I've used bounty towels for many years. The towels I purchased recently are noticeably different and inferior to the last package. I even compared two sheets side by side, one from the older package and one from the newer. The newer ones are thinner, less absorbent, rougher. You have ruined a very good product.
I have complained to proctor & gamble several times in the last few months and they just offer coupons. Also they will not admit to the inferior change. The money wouldn't be an issue if the paper towels remained the same as in the past.
What can we do to correct this?
More Proctor & Gamble Complaints & Reviews
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel 
- Duracell - leaked 
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver 
- Procter & Gamble Company - cascade platinum
- Procter & Gamble Company - tide / duracell