Proactiv / unsolicited shipment
For years now I had seen advertisements for Proactiv so I decided to try it. I went on line and ordered one month. There was a box I could check to use my debit card for subsequent shipments but I did not check the box because I only wanted try the product. I am currently unemployed and money is very much in short supply so imagine my distress when three weeks later I was charged $40.00 the beginning of 3 monthly charges for a 3 month supply. When I called the company they told me that I had agreed to receive this shipment and have it charged to my debit card. I of course told the woman I had not agreed to this. She told me to return the product when I received it and I would receive a credit. So now, I am unable to pay my electric bill because basically Proactiv has stolen $40 from me. I can only imagine how long it will take to get my credit from them based on all the other complaints I have seen on the internet. By the way, the product is bogus. I see no change in my skin so it is nothing less than a scam-do not buy from these people they are not honest and you will not only be very disappointed but will most likely be ripped off!
More Proactiv Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv - didn't order but have been charged 
- Proactiv - attempt to return unopened product 
- Proactiv - a return 
- Proactiv - deceptive trade practices 
- Proactiv - rip off 
- Proactiv - horrible customer service! avoid at all costs!!!
- Proactiv.com - never never ever order from this website or by phone
- Proactive - damaged my face
- Proactiv - unable to unsubscribe
- Proactive - dark spot remover also customer service