Pro *Value Plus / monthly withdraws 19.95

United States, Indiana
I was checking my credit card statement and saw a 19.95 charge to " Pro*Value Plus Monthly" on my card. with a phone number [protected] MN following. I checke back in my statement summary and I find I have been charged this since April of 2008... For a year now I've been charged for -- I have no idea !. I called the 800 number and got things cancelled and in requesting a refund I was told they would send me a form in the mail to complete. 7-10 days. I contacted my credit card company and they said in ordering online or on the phone that this must have been attached to the purchase I made..unknowningly to me... The only purchase I made that is not my normal gas etc. was 1 month earlier I bought some CD's from Time Life and promply canceled that membership. Time Life people said it was "possible" but did not know.. Buyer Beware !! I lost $ 240.00 - shame on me for not looking closer at my statements.. In checking the internet ALOT of people are getting sscammed by this samr company.. PASS IT ON !!