Pro Flowers.com / Poor quality, excessive delivery charges, fake free shipping offer

United States, California, Palm Springs
Pro flowers.com
Palm Springs
I've been married 46 years and wanted a lovely gift for my wife for Valentine's daY. Tulups are her favorites and the photo was beautiful.

"20 assorted tulips, $29.95 with free vase." Baloney!

When I at first placed the order there was a charge of $6.99 for the vase, a type of which you can buy at the "99 Cents only Store" for a buck. So I dropped that part of the order.

Even though the shipping costs added $20 I accepted them because a large pop-up box also said "this order qualifies for shipping rebate." Not so! To get A shipping rebateON THIS ORDER you have to become AUTOMATICALLY subscribed to a $9 /month service that gives you shipping rebates (NOTE: rebate takes 6 to 8 weeks to be returned to you) ONLY WHEN YOU BUY OTHER STUFF FROM OTHER COMPANIES such as Macy's and others.

The flowers that arrived were so small I thought they were miniatures. They were un-opened tulips that were so "droopy" they wouldn't stand up in our vase!

Stick to WalMart and Ralphs. At least you can see what you're getting instead of BEING GOTTEN!

ProFlowers Logo ProFlowers