Pro Flowers / non delivery of flowers ordered

On October 25th 2017 I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers to be delivered the following day October 26th 2017 to my daughter in law who had just lost her horse that she had for 30 years. I assumed everything was ok, until my son texted me at 4:45 and informed me that the flowers had not been delivered, I was livid it was 5:45 in their state and no way I could replace the flowers at that hour. I immediately called and was given the standard we apologize and will deliver tomorrow. I asked why they did not deliver --- they could not secure a florist -- you could not secure a florist and didn't have the decency to even call and let me know this... so mad. The customer service rep said they would deliver at no charge, are you kidding me, you couldn't secure a florist, you couldn't call me and let me know this ALL DAY so I could make other arrangements and you want to deliver for no charge tomorrow. If you couldn't secure a florist today, what in the world makes you think you will get on tomorrow. I demanded my order be canceled and a credit issued and and email sent in 5 min stating such. I was switched to a supervisor who tried the same, we will deliver no charge, again I just want my credit card credited and an email. I did finally get that.
I will NEVER use pro flowers again, nor will I recommend them to anyone.

Lg