Princess Cruise Linescruise on majestic princess 18/11/18 to 24/11/18 cruise booking number hc5pdx

My husband and I have just got back from a cruise on the Majestic. We have cruised with you 6 times before and are Platinum level. This cruise was the worst that I have ever been on. If this is what your standards have dropped to it might just be our last cruise with you. We were in room R103
List of complaints
1/ First of we get told that we are no longer in dining room with fixed time and same table companions, we are now booked into anytime dining and ring and book when required, not good enough seeing as you had confirmed our dining booking months ago.

2/ Food in Market Buffet cold and boring same thing every day for the length of the cruise. Dirty dishes let pile up on table with waiters walking by looking at them but not taking them until you asked someone to move them. Most time you had to get your own tea or coffee, mugs and glasses on table dirty with lipstick and hard sugar on the bottom DISGUSTING. No one was there to make sure people washed their hands so quite a few just walking in DISGUSTING.

3/ We seen a waiter drop a pile of clean plates on the floor and instead of taking them to be rewashed they were just added to the stack for guests to use. DISGUSTING.

4/ I forgot to update our credit details before we left and instead of customer service either ringing our room or dropping a note in they had our cards rejected. I have never been so embarrassed in all my life when I walked up to a crowded bar and asked for a can of coke and told my card had been rejected SHAME ON YOU embarrassing me a elderly traveller and Platinum member.

5/ Went to customer service and spoke to a very rude Adrian and asked him why with $67.40 credit on our account is it being rejected, Adrian raised his voice and talked down to me until my husband told him to watch what he is saying, he said it was all to do with the credit card and I explained to him bank had cancelled because someone had broken into and issued another one which had not arrived when we left. I asked him to lift the reject because we are in credit but he refused, so I demanded he give me the money. Which again with a raised voice he got me to sign form and gave me money.

6/ Entertainment was pathetic, no bingo nothing extra to do on rainy days.

7/ Our room was hardly ever done we did it ourselves. We would leave the room about 6.30 and come back about 1.30 for a nap only to find our room still had not been done. Not good enough
As we were leaving the ship we heard quite a few people say it was their first and last cruise with Princess.

Again I can not stress enough how rude Adrian was and how much you embarrassed me. If this is how you treat your valued customers its just not good enough.

I would like to ask you to refund us our money. As we never got the cruise with your usual excellent service it was a disaster from start to finish and we were very disappointed that you have let your standards drop so low. We have always recommended Princess to all our friends with quite a few of them sailing with you. This will not happen again because of the stress and embarrassment you put us through on this cruise. I again ask for a refund of cruise.

Very Unhappy Customer