Priceline.com / rental car complaint
company has horrible customer service when needing to adjust reservation. I used their website to book a company flight and while I used the site for the flight an offer for a rental car came up so i checked to option to book the car not aware that the car would be charged at the time. I had problems with getting the itinerary and waited for the confirmation email to arrive. This trip is more than 30 days away so when i saw the rental fee was charged I called to cancel the car rental however I was informed that I could not get the car refund or canceled. This was all done through their customer service department in the Philippians who sound like robots can't help and will not give you a phone number to priceline.com in the US so I found the phone number to the corporate office in Norwalk Connecticut and left a extended message in hopes of getting someone to help me. I have read many, many complaints on the Internet about priceline.com and will not use them again!
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - unethical behavior, charges but no services given, no remedy to issue or assistance in help.
- Priceline.com - car rental
- Priceline.com - non refundable one way flight ticket
- Priceline.com - disrespect and dishonorable
- Priceline.com - travel insurance