Priceline.com / offensive religious ads

CO, United States Review updated:

The Priceline.com ad featuring a Catholic Nun reclining poolside is extremely offensive to say the least. I am a Catholic and I have a very extensive Catholic education and I can tell you that this ad is most likely offending other Catholics in the United States or wherever this TV ad is shown. It is hard to imagine how advertisers would even want to show this type thing on TV when the largest religious organization in the United States at the time is the Catholic Church. This sort of thing makes no sense to me at all. Priceline.com must like losing money.

Comments

• Di
      3rd of Apr, 2012

suck it up, no need to be so sensitive about it. I have heard jokes/ remarks of my background too and i don't take offense. If you don't want to see it stop going to that website

• En
      3rd of Apr, 2012

this is not a joke... yesterday a priest in ireland was showing presentation slides to parents and one child and accidentally showed the wrong images... 16 indecent images! He ought to be bloody hung. They are all at it the filthy ###. Nothing good about the catholic church. I am with toyotafan.
    As the joke goes... how do you circumcise a catholic priest???? kick the choir boy under the chin!