Priceline.com / liars!
I wanted to book a room and decided to try Priceline. So I booked a room for January 25, 2016. Later received a confirmation email and noticed that they made a mistake. They had booked it for January 20, 2016. I immediately contacted customer service and they told me to call the hotel. When I called the hotel, they told that there was nothing they could do. I called Priceline again and almost begged them! I explained that I need a room on January 25. Then I asked for refund, but they refused, because the hotel already received the money. I contacted the hotel and was told that they heard nothing from Priceline and received no money. I actually don't know who is lying to me, and really don't care! All I want is my money back!
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - disrespect and dishonorable
- Priceline.com - travel insurance
- Priceline.com - non refundable.
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach