Priceline.com / hotel stay!!! i've never felt so violated!!!
We booked the room under the impression there was a pool and hot tub and our room was a king suit with an accessible bathroom. I'm in a wheelchair. When we get there, the pool and hot tub were empty due to renovations. OK, then we get to our room to find out the bathroom was half the size of a normal door so I couldn't get in it. I talked to Jason at the front desk and he said there isn't a bathroom I could get into in the whole building and told me I could go to another hotel. I've never felt so violated my whole life. So Jason text messaged his manager and the manager said I could go find another hotel. It felt like a prison when your told you don't have access to any bathrooms. They thought it was funny. I should contact my attorney Nancy Lake and let her deal with how I was violated. This is really unacceptable.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics