Priceline.com / bad customer service
I tried to approach Priceline.com regarding changing my itinerary - I used the contact information they provide, including email and phone numbers... their email response was untimely and their phone system consists of prerecorded messages that take the caller in a continous loop... it seems as though this is a deliberate attempt to make it difficult for a customer to talk to a live person, but that is for you to decide... I accepted the fact that I wasn't offered ideal requested seating, but I could not get over the fact that Priceline.com had the nerve to ask a paying customer what their meal preference was when there was no intention of providing a meal... they asked for a meal preference PRIOR to the customer actually paying, which serves as an incentive for the customer to make the purchase... I expressed that my meal preference was vegetarian/non-dairy... in turn, I received crackers with CHEESE - is this what to give someone who requests/requires non-dairy food (not mentioning that this was not a meal!)???
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - unethical behavior, charges but no services given, no remedy to issue or assistance in help.
- Priceline.com - car rental
- Priceline.com - non refundable one way flight ticket
- Priceline.com - disrespect and dishonorable
- Priceline.com - travel insurance