Priceline.comairline tickets

I recently reserved two flights through your website, one from DFW (Dallas) to Jackson, Mississippi today, June 29, 2017 at 10:25 a.m. I did take that flight, arrived on time, picked up my rental car which I reserved through Expedia for 12:00 p.m., took care of my business in Jackson, returned my rental car prior to the scheduled time of 3:00 p.m. and went into the airport to get a boarding pass for my second flight reserved through your website scheduled for 4:16 p.m. today, June 29, 2017 from Jackson, Mississippi to DFW (Dallas). I was then told by an American Airlines agent that my return flight to Dallas was scheduled for 4:16 p.m. on July 29, 2017 instead of today, June 29, 2017. This is an error in the reservation as I certainly did not select a return flight for July 29, 2017 - a whole month after my flight this morning to Jackson, Mississippi. In fact, as previously stated, I also reserved a rental car in Jackson, Mississippi to be picked up when my first flight landed at 12:00 a.m. and returned later that day by 3:00 p.m. Imagine my surprise when the agent informed me I was not on the 4:16 p.m. flight today. Further imagine my surprise when they informed me that it would cost me almost $1000 to change my flight to the 4:16 p.m. flight which I should have been booked for in the first place.
At the direction of the agent, I contacted American Airlines booking who reserved a seat on the 4:16 p.m. flight for today. However, they still wanted to charge me almost $400 for doing so and suggested that I contact your company to correct the error which was made in my original reservation and avoid that extra cost.
I then contacted Priceline by phone and received a call service representative who was completely lost and could not seem to understand anything that I was telling him. Furthermore, he did not speak English well. After being told that I had roughly an hour to make my flight he left me on hold for at least fifteen minutes on one occasion and placed me on hold again several times. When he returned he told me that he could change my flight but it would cost me an additional $200 for the change.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Aubrey, TX I explained to him that the incorrect reservation was an error made by your company, that I am an attorney, I was traveling for work on a court appointed case wherein the Court and the County would be required to pay for the flight and I needed him to waive the change fee. He refused to do so and then asked to speak to the American Airlines agent. The agent that he spoke to was extremely confused by the request, also could not understand most of what he was saying, and spent more than fifteen minutes trying to explain to him that should could not do his job for him and, that since I booked the flight through your company, he needed to make the correction rather than asking her to do so.
After again speaking with me and then the American Airlines agent again he finally got back on the phone with me around 3:30 and my flight was scheduled to leave at 4:16 p.m. I told him to make the change to the reservation and I would pay the $200 change fee and discuss it later with a supervisor. He then put me on hold for more than ten minutes and I finally hung up and called American Airlines back to make my reservation through them.
I subsequently received a voicemail message from the same man informing me that he could not help me and I would simply have to pay the cost that American Airlines was charging for the ticket change at the airport - in direct contravention to what he had told me previously on the phone (that he could make the change for a $200 charge).
I firmly believe that this individual had no clue how to actually do his job, had no intention of helping me and deliberately delayed the process so that it was no longer and issue for him, as I missed my 4:16 p.m. flight due to his multiple delays.
I would like this matter to be addressed by Priceline immediately and for your company to assume the costs and reimburse me for the error that was made on your end, the incompetence of your employee which caused extremely stress, a missed flight and ridiculous additional costs to the State of Texas for the protection of a child in a Child Protective Services case.
Please contact me regarding this matter.

Br