Priceline / hotel room
I bid on a hotel room for Las Vegas thru Priceline. Not knowing what I would get. The hotel they gave me for the price was more expensive than going to the hotel myself. The hotel they gave me also had specials going on, if I went directly to their web site( lots of comps ) which I could not get thru priceline . I called Priceline and they said they will refund some money back to my account to compensate the higher room rate, but I still don't get any comps. :( I called the Hotel, they said that I could not get any comps with the priceline reservation and the girl said that she would never use Priceline herself, because of this type of situation. I have used Priceline many times and was happy with what I got before. This is the last time. Paying more thru Priceline than what's it's worth was not good.
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.
- Priceline.com - priceline did not honor price match guarantee
- Priceline.com - rental cars