Priceline / wrong time, no change
I wanted to watch the "Blue man" show in Vegas on March 02,
I'd like to choose 10:00 pm show, but there is only date, not time on the description but the price is good.
after I checked out, I figure out it's a 7:00 pm show which I can't make it. I called Prineline Rightaway!!
they told me: "we can't refund you, you can change the time on the day of the show, it's not a problem!" On the March 02, the ticket office told me "can't change the time" and I called priceline again, they told me "CAN'T CHANGE TIME AND NO REFUNDS". I feel very sorry for Priceline, it's not the way to do business! I'll never buy any tickets on Priceline no matter how cheap is the price!!
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - a hotel recommended for 1 adult and 1 child is not providing accomodation for the child
- Priceline.com - customer service
- Priceline.com - false advertising - no airport shuttle
- Priceline.com - highpoint store
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation