Priceline / money stealing company

United States Review updated:

I purchased tickets through Priceline.com. I did realize that to some degree there were no refunds but I didn't realize that you could not have changes made. I was checking on the status of my ticket through the airline carrier Delta to make sure all of my plans were as stated in my itinerary that Priceline.com sent me. Let me tell you, I was speechless when they told me that the reservations that I had made were canceled on Delta's computers. I spent several DAYS calling trying to get things taken care of. In the mean time, I needed the flight changed leaving from my destination a day sooner. The Customer Service Personnel told me that since I have had all of this trouble that when she figured out what had happened to my tickets being canceled that she would change my departure date to help make up for all of the trouble I went through. After I received no calls about anything dealing with the problems I was having, I called Priceline myself and found out that the tickets had been reinstated but the departure dates had not been changed as was agreed. I then called Delta airlines to make sure that it was reinstated and it wasn't. They had no record of a reinstatement. I tried getting a refund because I was tired of all of the hassle and even let them know I was turning them in to the Better Business Bureau and contacting my lawyer. Regardless of what I said, they did not care. They basically stole $250 from me and did not care. I believe that Priceline is the scam of century. I just can't believe they are legally stealing from people and nothing is being done about it.
Va

Comments

Ma
  26th of Jul, 2013
Priceline along with all the other companies who say they'll get you the lowest price possible so I booked my hotel reservations through Priceline.com. Let me tell you how pissed I was to find out that Priceline charged me $131.00 just to book me a hotel reservation with the Kona Bali Kai in Kailua Kona on the big island of Hawaii. When I got to the hotel I had to sing for the room and the paper work had the total price that the room costed for two days which was $191.00. I asked the hotel customer service agent if that was the total price of the room for the two days she said yes I then asked her why did it cost me $258.00 then. She said she didn't know that I would have to ask who ever I booked I through. I then got on my iPad and got the phone number to Priceline.com and called them. I asked the agent why did they charge me $258.00 when the room costs $191.00 for the two days the agent asked me how did I find out that the room really costed $191.00 for two nights she also asked if the hotel agent gave me a receipt or something showing me that total of $191.00 I told her that the total was on the agreement aperture I signed when I checked into the room. She then told me that she was going to tell me something that I wasn't sap post to know, that the hotel agent wasn't sap post to let me know their actual total that Priceline.com was the one who negotiated the deal and the $258.00 that I agreed to was between me and Priceline.com. It just pissed me off that Priceline.com didn't find me the lowest price possible because they added on $131.00 more than the actual price. I could probably see a $20.00 finder fee charge but not no $131.00 to find me the dammed cheaper hotel. Then the price line .com agent offered to comp me a $20.00 gift certificate toward me next Priceline.com booking. I just trip these
crooks think after this ### that ill ever book ### through them again. I should've just call all the dammed hotels n the area p my self to find out which one was cheaper. Buyer beware Priceline.com doesn't get you the lowest prices they jack all the prices up along with their ridiculously high finder fee. And then tell you that that's the cheapest your going to get it. Everybody's a fricken crook now days the Internet it infested with thieves. Oh yah on top of all this the room they booked me only had one bed in it so three of us was crowded on the queen size mattress and one out of the four of us had to sleep on the floor. Priceline.com thieves ! Sincerely one angry terminally ill cancer patient!

Priceline.com Logo Priceline.com