Price Busters Furniture / Awful experience

United States Review updated:

I purchased a bedroom set from Price Busters in Baltimore, MD. The day of the delivery, I received a phone call to inform me that the dresser and mirror is out of stock until Friday. Today is Tuesday and they called to say that they will still be delivering the bed.

I payed for my furniture in full. I wish I would have gave them half my money and told them the rest will be available on Friday when you bring the dresser. When I informed the customer service person that this is a inconvience because I took a day off of work to receive all of my furniture not half and I can not take off on Friday. I asked the sales person why he did not check the inventory before he made the sale. He took me the phone was breaking up and we had a bad connection. I never felt so disrespected by a furniture company in my life. It's funny how they had no problem taking my money but me receiving my furniture is not of there greatest concern. Please think twice before you buy from these busters.

Sm

Comments

• Bb
      5th of Jul, 2010
    Price Busters Furniture - If you want to get good merchandise and service be willing to Pay Big for them
    Price Busters Furniture
    pricebustersmd.com

I just want to say to anyone who are not statisfied with their purchase from PriceBustersMD...'You got what you paid for' this is a discount store, and often with stores like this there is usually problems with the merchandise. So, buyers we beware. If you want to get good merchandise and service be willing to Pay Big for them.