Price Busters Furniture / Awful experience
I purchased a bedroom set from Price Busters in Baltimore, MD. The day of the delivery, I received a phone call to inform me that the dresser and mirror is out of stock until Friday. Today is Tuesday and they called to say that they will still be delivering the bed.
I payed for my furniture in full. I wish I would have gave them half my money and told them the rest will be available on Friday when you bring the dresser. When I informed the customer service person that this is a inconvience because I took a day off of work to receive all of my furniture not half and I can not take off on Friday. I asked the sales person why he did not check the inventory before he made the sale. He took me the phone was breaking up and we had a bad connection. I never felt so disrespected by a furniture company in my life. It's funny how they had no problem taking my money but me receiving my furniture is not of there greatest concern. Please think twice before you buy from these busters.
More Price Busters Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Price Busters Furniture - Got no idea what customer service is 
- Price Busters Furniture - Waste of money
- Price Busters Furniture - Very poor Customer service 
- Price Busters - They delivered my order almost 2 months late
- Price Busters Furniture - Try calling them and the phone keeps ringing and no one answers
- Price Busters - Cheap & water damaged!
- Price Busters Discount Furniture - Damaged furniture and rep told me that it would be difficult to change it