premium acai berry chia powder supreme / I did not order this

1 Roselle Park, NJ, US Review updated:

I just received two packages with Acai Berry and Chia powder supreme dietary supplement with chia...

This was a scam that I complained to my credit card company about and this was many months ago... today I received two shipments of this garbage I am concerned about charges to my credit card and the fact that I dealt with company directly and they said the shipments would stop clearly it has not!!!

Comments

• Wi
      Sep 23, 2009

I just received both'Premium Accai Berry Capsules and Chia Powder Supreme from:
    JM FULLMENT, 180 W. Westfield Ave., NJ [protected]. There was no invoice or 'paperwork' of any kind in the package - just the products. I DID NOT ORDER THEM AND DO NOT WANT THEM! I have not been able to find a telephone number for this company through 'information' or at: YELLOWPAGES.com on the internet. There is no address for them through MAPQUEST. THIS IS A SCAM!!! IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO REACH THEM OR HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS COMMENT or E-mail me at: [protected]@yahoo.com.
    Thank you!

• Nu
      Oct 04, 2009

The same thing has happened to me! Were you able to find a way to cancel this product?

• La
      Oct 07, 2009

i did manage to speak to someone on the following number to cancel : [protected]. However, depsite giving me a cancellation number, they still sent this [censored] and i am worried they will start charging my card.

Has anyone managed to find a resolution? Does cancelling your card work?

• Ea
      Oct 07, 2009

I just called the same number that larryg1 called and I was told my money would be refunded in 5-7 days. I cancelled this order on more than one occasion and he tells me I never cancelled. I was charged 83.21 in August and never received product. I came home from work today and behold another envelope with no invoice or phone number awaited me. I called my bank and was again charged for this junk!! I will let everyone know if I get my refund in the alloted time.
    Good Luck everyone...

Lori

• Pa
      Oct 08, 2009

i have canceled also and i just got another package. they give you no one to call and i can get them to stop charging me, any help please

• Ju
      Oct 13, 2009

whats the number?? I want to atleast try and cancel it, but I can't find the number anywhere online!

• Wh
      Nov 12, 2009

J& M Fullfilment in Roselle Park, NJ and Fullfillment Center in Atlsnta sent me ACAI powder and Cleabnse ProX . Before they sent thiese products they called and asked for someone who doesn't live here. The products were sent to that person. I never ordered or heard of the person to whom these products were sent to at my address. They charged my Visa debit card. I had to cancel it and gom through a rigamarole with the Bank of America fraud dept. which is still going on. I don't know yet if I will get my money back. Another company called PureMeds in Decateur, IL also sent ACAI pills. These three companies must be the same FRAUDSTERS under different names. I don't know how they got my debit card number and my home address and telephone number.