Powersportsmax.com / HORRIBLE SERVICE--- WORST EVER

Love the scooter, hate the service. First off i ordered a windshield because the original one they sent was broken. Three months later i received a call that they could not deliver it. 5 times I had called them and given my new address. When i asked why it could not be delivered they told me they had the wrong address. I asked what address they had and was told an address I had changed two times previous.

I had taken this bike to a moped mechanic I trusted. I gave them the e-mail address and phone number of powersportsmax in order for them to order any parts needed. After being told they would not ship a part to any other retailer I ordered the part personally. 2 months has passed, and after calling every week and getting a different answer and no results I have decided to drive an hour and a half to confront them.

We will see what happens... Please post bail in the event they don't have a really good answer!!!(just kidding...maybe)

Comments

27th of Oct, 2008

Hello,

I, too, am in my own nightmare with PSM. I also have a posting here and with TheSqueakyWheel.com.

If you haven't already done so, file a complaint with the California Attorney General at the following:

The number for the CA BBB is 909-835-6064

Also call your credit card company to try to reverse the charges. Contact a lawyer who deals with the Lemon Law. (That is also what I am doing).

I feel your pain.