PowersportsMax / Misleading Website
This "company's" website states EVEN TODAY that they have a moped "In Stock". I ordered this moped in June and had not received it. An email response from them stated that they did not have the moped in stock and would not for at least 20 days. I emailed that I wanted to cancel my order and they stated that I had to do that by telephone. I called twice, only to be placed on hold for 30 minutes each time before giving up. They also initially told me there would be a 6% fee for cancelling an order, even though they did not fulfill their end of the contract.
Luckily, they did not actually charge my Credit Card. They had only placed an $1, 100 hold on it. Due to to this Company's suspicious actions, my only choice was to have my credit card company close my card so that they would not come back and charge me.
Lesson learned and fortunately I am not out any money. However, I am certain many people aren't aware of the actions they can take on their end to remedy their own situations.
More PowersportsMax Complaints & Reviews
- powersportsmax.com - No delivery, no refund 
- powersportsmax.com - Horrible company! 
- powersportsmax.com - Stay away
- powersportsmax.com - Poor Quality product
- powersportsmax.com - Fraud: No money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- powersportsmax.com - service regarding sending wrong item and not trying to correct the wrong
- powersportsmax.com - 3 electric atvs tao e1 500 watt
- powersportsmax.com - 125 cc go cart
- powersportsmax.com - 3 four wheelers
- powersportsmax.com - atv-f024 60cc kids atv