Powersports Max — buyer beware
I had purchased a Ridemax 125 pit bike from Powersportsmax back in February 2010. One came in the crate damaged and it was obvious, still to this day, we cannot get them to repair our bike. I even sullied them with a case # from the shipper.
I have called and talked to 4 different people with no action just excuses. I called to ask questions about parts and did not ask about my damaged idems just to see if they would be helpful the guy just wanted me off the phone and ended up hanging up after a few questions.
This company has been rude, and does not take responsibility for anything... BUYER BEWARE...
More Powersports Max Complaints & Reviews
- PowerSportsMax.com - no delivery, no refund 
- PowerSportsMax.com - horrible company! 
- PowerSportsMax.com - stay away
- PowerSportsMax.com - poor quality product
- PowerSportsMax.com - fraud: no money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- PowersportsMax - 50cc scooter moped
- Powersports Max - go kart order
- PowerSportsMax.com - terrible product, no customer service
- PowersportsMax - product/customer service
- PowersportsMax - no refund for inferior products, worst customer service.