Pottery Barn Kids / they lost personalized comforter
My sons personalized comforter with his name started to fall apart. We contacted Pottery Barn and they sent a UPS box to have it picked up so that they could fix it. After a few days they called us and said that they couldn't fix it, but that we could either replace the item with a new different item or have the original sent back and they would pay us back if we found someone able to fix it. Since my sons comforter was now out of stock, and it was the only to match his room, we called them back to ask for ours back. Except now they have disposed of it, and its gone. So now were out of a comforter, that they were suppose to fix. Had we known that we were sending it back to them to be disposed of we would've never have sent it in the first place!!! Sooo Upset!!! Screw Pottery Barn. I will never do business with them and I will be sure to spread the word!
More Pottery Barn Kids Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - bad service 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order
- Pottery Barn - discount scam