Pottery Barn / Delivery/ Customer Service

1 3250 Van Ness AvenueSan Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a kid's table and chair set on Nov. 30th, 2015. We ordered for the purpose of having our grandchildren use the table & chairs while they were visiting over the holidays. Delivery was made Dec. 8 but only received the table. A call to customer service assured us that the chairs would be sent in a week. A week later another table arrived with NO chairs. Another call to customer service was made and once again they claimed we would be sent chairs in approximately 1 week. They also made arrangements to pick up the extra table. We asked if the chairs would arrive before Christmas and the answer given was it would be close. Dec. 29th, we received a call informing us that the chairs were no longer available in the color requested so I said I'll take white and was given a delivery date of Jan. 4. Today, the 6th I called to see why no chairs were delivered and was not given any specific reason but the new delivery date is Jan. 16. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told if I gave my number, I would hear from someone within the hour. This was my first experience ordering from Pottery Barn and as you can imagine, it will be my last! Pottery Barn has had my money since Nov. 30th and I only have half of my order. Hoping I have chairs before next Christmas!!!

Re
Jan 6, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      11th of Jan, 2016

I have ordered some products from Pottery Barn Kids and very disappointingly receive the damaged product. Also, I am totally disappointed with the customer service. So it is my first and last order here. I have ordered kids furniture from Jack and Jill Boutique(http://www.jackandjillboutique.com/), I got that product in time with very good condition. So I recommend all to go for Jack and Jill Boutique instead of all other online stores.