Post Canada / package not delivered

1 Montreal, Canada Review updated:

I ordered the first aid kits online because I was injured and couldn't go out. I have waited for the package at home anxiously because the wound is getting a little infected. It was supposed to arrive in 2 days on July 6, 2015. I didn't get the package that day but I found a notice in the mailbox on July 7. The notice was dated July 6. Nobody rang the buzzer. It's not the first time the driver left the notice without ringing the buzzer. I called the customer service and the customer service protected their employee. They told me they could only redeliver the package in 5 business days. I'm extremely frustrated.

I lived in the USA and in my own country for many years, nothing like this happened there. It's such a shame for Canada!!! The problem is the head of the company!!! They don't teach their employee to respect their job and they protect their fault. Canada Post must deliver all mail as required under the Canada Post Corporation Act and Regulations. It's law!!! But we can't do anything about it. The only thing I can do is to try my best to avoid using their service. Shame!!!

Comments

• To
      8th of Jul, 2015

If it's that serious call a drug store. they deliver for free. You sound like a troll.