Post Canada / package not delivered
I ordered the first aid kits online because I was injured and couldn't go out. I have waited for the package at home anxiously because the wound is getting a little infected. It was supposed to arrive in 2 days on July 6, 2015. I didn't get the package that day but I found a notice in the mailbox on July 7. The notice was dated July 6. Nobody rang the buzzer. It's not the first time the driver left the notice without ringing the buzzer. I called the customer service and the customer service protected their employee. They told me they could only redeliver the package in 5 business days. I'm extremely frustrated.
I lived in the USA and in my own country for many years, nothing like this happened there. It's such a shame for Canada!!! The problem is the head of the company!!! They don't teach their employee to respect their job and they protect their fault. Canada Post must deliver all mail as required under the Canada Post Corporation Act and Regulations. It's law!!! But we can't do anything about it. The only thing I can do is to try my best to avoid using their service. Shame!!!
More Post Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - incorrect postal code
- Canada Post - express post delivery
- Canada Post - employee
- Canada Post - canada post truck/van partially blocking a portion of the crosswalk (crossing lights are at intersection) sw corner of berkeley (at king) 
- Canada Post - no delivery, tracking says “redirected to new address”