Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenservice at 2201 paramount, amarillo tx,79109

J Nov 15, 2017

I live in Pampa Tx and I like to always grab some chicken to take back home with me! Well the first time I went there, I was asked for Mild and got home, 60 miles away, and it has Spicy!! Well, I had to throw it out cause I just can't eat it like that!! So thanks for reading the order and taking more time with my order!! 😏 Tonight the place had a long line at the drive up, I was there at least an hr!! I ordered 8pc Mild with thighs and legs only!! potatoes no gravy, small side of Cole slaw! Well I know they read the order cause they got everything right except they gave me MIX!! Omg!!! 😳😱😡 I DONT like White meat and my word, I definitely don't like wings!!!🙄 So once again I've been completely screwed over with a good meal. Tonight was for tonight and tomorrow for me! Which I was able to eat tonight but not tomorrow! I spent almost $25 for that just to be disappointed again!! These people need to pull their head out of their butt and stop talking so much and think about what they are doing!!