Popeyes Chicken / quality control

United States, Illinois, Decatur Review updated:
Popeyes chicken
Store Number 10517
I ordered two of the chicken liver lunch combos at the drive thru on 2/1/09 at 12:06. I was ask what drink I would like and then what two sides I wanted with each. I chose potatoes and gravy and cole slaw with both meals. This came to $10.98. When we opened our meals at home we found a very small portion of livers in each box. One box had just cole slaw as a side and the other had a half filled container of gravy, no potatoes. There were no eating utensils or butter for the biscuits. I tried to call both the local and regional numbers, but the restaurant didn't answer and the regional had an automated message with no way to leave your complaint. While the food was good, we were still hungry and felt we had paid way too much for a skimpy partial order.

N  1st of Feb, 2009 by
Why didn't you just drive back and fix your order?
N  28th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yeah i had the same experience, payed alot for my meal, it was indeed my first time ever eating there, i was eating inside, opened my shrimp meal and there was 6 tiny shrimp, NEVER ate there again...
N  21st of Aug, 2015 by
I was called for an interview...on Monday and was told to come on Wednesday at 2 o clock..I arrived and no one :(ad any knowledge of me having an interview...they allow kids to play on the phones and call and trick people into thinking they have an interview...I am so disappointed in pop eyes chicken I won't ever eat there again...poor customer service also

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Logo Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen