Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits / unsanitary restrooms and poor customer service!
My wife and I recently went to Alexandria, La to shop. On our way home we stopped at the Popeyes on U.S.165 in Kingsville. We ordered our food and my wife went to the restroom. Shortly she came from the restroom and was livid. She told the salesperson behind the counter their restroom for the ladies was filthy. The sales person didn't respond at all. My wife found the manager and told him there was feces on the camode seats. He said he would check it out. Don't know if he did or not but we will not be going back to eat in any Popeyes. We plan to pass this information to all our friends and hope they will do the same. If the restrooms are this unsanitary, it makes you wonder what other health problems may be present that the public doesn't see.
Owen Devaughn Galvin's Response, Feb 06, 2018
I previously worked for Popeyes Chicken and I haven't received my paycheck yet.
More Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 5 pc tender combo, cajun fish and shrimp meal
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - payment 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - food
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - missing items from the delivery 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - popeyes 11358