Ponderosa Pines / maintenance

1 Review updated:

I have lived in this mobile home community for a few years now. at first, before Yes came into the picture, it wasn't bad. now, however, the complaint list is never ending.
1. they never mow the grass-it gets waist high before they attempt and then they do a hit and miss job
2. if you pay your rent on the 5th (which is their deadline), you get charged late fees. if you are foolish enough to drop your payment thru PP's door, it could be days before they post it and then you are still charged.
3. they evict at the drop of a hat -
4. the manager is a stupid child;
5. they rent and sell to illegal's, ponderosa pines is full of them - illegals - mexicans!!! they need to go back to mexico and take yes with them

Comments

• Ye
      Jul 26, 2013

YES! Communities works very hard to maintain and improve each and every community, Ponderosa Pines is no exception. The lawns at Ponderosa Pines are set to be mowed every 10 days, unfortunately the weather does not always make this possible and so occasionally the lawns go longer than 10 days between mowings. Each lease agreement includes the date after which rent is considered late and the associated fee that goes with the late rent payments, this amount is disclosed to residents and must be agreed upon by residents in order to complete the move--in process. YES! Communities does require residents to abide by the YES! Communities Living Guidelines that each resident agreed to before moving in; YES! does, however, give each resident the opportunity to stay within in the community if they continue to make their timely, required rent payments and follow the guidelines. Each and every resident is required to complete a background check before being approved to live within a YES! community. If any resident has a concern or issue we encourage them to contact our customer service department at [protected]@yescommunities.com where their concerns can be addressed immediately.

Sep 15, 2014

I am considering this community to place my home as well as another one. I didn't see where the issue of renting to

and selling to illegals was addressed. Is this something you do?

Sep 15, 2014

Angielee,
    We require everyone who is applying to rent within the community or purchase a home within our community to pass a credit and background check. That being said in order to run a credit check we have to collect a valid social security number. We do everything in our power to ensure all of our residents are law abiding citizens, that being said there are some circumstances out of our control, such as forged documentation. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. You can email us directly at [protected]@yescommunities.com if you prefer.

Thank You!
    YES! Communities

• Ed
      Jan 29, 2017

I have two dogs, both about 45 pounds. One is an American Bull dog, the other is a Stafford-shire Terrier mix. Are they acceptable? They were both rescued from death row, and are like children that never leave our side, nor are they ever off leash. My wife and I live in East Brainerd and are looking to downsize. We are both 70, but I still work full time. Thanks for your time. Ed

Jan 30, 2017

@ednchatt Thank you for your interest in our communities. Please read more on our pet policy and breed restrictions at https://www.yescommunities.com/news/what-does-pet-friendly-really-mean