Polaristhey need to learn what customer satisfaction is

I purchased a Ranger 400 from Motorsports in Hanover Pa. on August 28, 2010 for pleasure, planning to use when I trap in the fall and winter. To date, Sept. 2, 2011 I have put 130 hours on it, the motor started to leak oil, I took it to the dealer that I purchased from, Motorsports in Hanover, PA and they very rudely told me that it was out of warranty, mind you by 5 days, and it was not covered anymore and they would not do anything for me. They called the company for me and they also very rudely told me sorry there is nothing we can do about it, it is out of warranty. I actually did not want them to give me a new machine or anything just stand behind their product and help me out in some way. Before I left the garage they charged me $30.00 to get my key back for taking apart to see what was wrong. Really...how necessary was that when I paid for the machine already, that just shows that they are out for blood not to help the customer. I personally will not buy another Polaris and will deter all that I talk to from buying from them in the future. As for what is written on the first page of the owners manual "Your Polaris dealer knows your vehicle best and is interested in your total satisfaction" they need to learn what customer satisfaction is.

Ul

Comments

• Pi
      May 07, 2013

We had a similar experience with our 2010 Polaris 800 4wheeler we bought BRAND NEW! Neither he dealer nor the manufactuer will help in anyway. Both were also extremely RUDE! Needs a brand new motor. Went in for all scheduled checks. Still owe over $6000 on this piece of crap and stuck with it. My Granny always said, "you start with [censored], you end with [censored]." F.Y.I. to any and all who areconsidering buying Polaris, DON'T!!! They are [censored] and so is thier customer service and "promises". Only 3 weeks out of warranty!!!