Pogo.com / Account disabled!
I was a member of pogo for for a little over 4years. I wasn't able to pay to pay when my subscription was up. After a few months of playing free games, my account was disabled. I was told it was because of fowl language in a game room. This could have been true, if it is, it was someone that was playing under my screen name. Sometimes when I have company I let them play under my name. Even so, the word they disabled my account over wasn't worse than what I've been called on this site. I reported them and they were able to keep right on playing. I bet if I renew my subscription I my account won't be disabled. Pogo is a joke. I wish there was a class action law suit against them.
More Pogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - club pogo
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17