Pogo Games / The biggest culprits in taking money

The Pogo Games site is one of the biggest culprits in taking money every month from credit cards. The site they provide to cancel your account is setup to have the consumer fail to (or believe they have failed to) cancel their account. One cannot navigate the site-therefore the complaints and cancellations go "unnoticed." I have actually emailed them for the past six months and to absolutely NO AVAIL!! I cannot find a phone number or address for these people. I will spread the word on this site!!! I want a refund for all the monies they have taken from my account for the past 6 months. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS??? Kindly advise.

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Kh
      15th of May, 2010

DO NOT put your personal info on here!!! This is a complaints board...I doubt (highly) anyone from Pogo is reading this. You could get scammed big time by putting your info out there like that

16th of Aug, 2007

I was charged $34.99 on 06/25/07 from PoGo Games. I did not authorize this charge & I want an explanation as to what I was charged for.

• Wi
      19th of Mar, 2008

I want my money back in my account, I did not that you all charge for free pogo, I thought it was free, I can not afford this amount out of my account. So put it back now!!!

26th of Mar, 2008

I keep getting a site busy error message? What's up with that. You should give the message to the persons who are not members like they do on King.com and make them wait to play. Members who pay dues should always come first.

• Ro
      30th of Apr, 2008

I was charged for something i did not know anything about, i ordered nothing from pogo or ea games i just want to ancel out.

• Po
      6th of May, 2008

I have been playing in pogo games for more than 5 years and have watched it degrade from fun games to games rooms with chats that result in grown men chasinging down 14 yr olds and raping them. Grown men admitting to assaulting his girl friend and her father. Upon investigation this was found to be true and he is in jail. There are 10, 11, 12 13, 14 yr olds in this room participating in extremely graphic sexual conversations, playing out sexual activity, being told what they could do with body parts. Pogo has a reporting system which doesn't work and is, for the most part, no used to control the conversations. There have been blatant solicitations of young girls, 11, 12, 13, etc by grown men. These girls give out their addresses, myspace and e-mail addresses. I have continually reported these situations to pogo. I have copies of their e-mails back to me and photos of the conversations being conducted. Two days ago my account was suspended. I had been reporting the verbal abuse/sexual conversation and suggestions by an adult female to a 10 yr old male. They did not remove the male and the women continued her conversations with the child. I butted in and started mimicing their conversations (if that is what you want to call them) using all their graphic language, suggestions, etc. This was done on purpose to see what pogo was going to do. About three hours later they suspended my account for the same reason I have been reporting other players who continue to play. I'm not surprised this happened as this has been the one way they could shut me up. Reports of these incidents have also been made to legal authorities. Maybe something will be done.

• Fr
      28th of Jun, 2008

The game lottso freezing up, and or no ball's to play.

• He
      11th of Jul, 2008

Cant get into Hearts game for the past week and Im really irritated with pogo. Please help

• He
      11th of Jul, 2008

I cant get into Hearts and Im really irritated. Please help

• Ru
      31st of Jul, 2008

I am not a Pogo player - and I resent them taking money from checking account. Yes I game permission when I bought it because one game that went to Pogo, but I did not know it would continue on. My advise to others - DO NOT SIGN UP TO RECEIVE POGO. Isn't there something one can do beside cancel your bank account? HELP

• Al
      3rd of Aug, 2008

I can never figure out how to work the games out!, so on a scale from 1 to 10 I give the games a 1

• D
      7th of Aug, 2008

Can anyone tell me how to cancel the Pogo games?

• Ra
      7th of Sep, 2008

unauthorized billing didn't use it in 3yrs all of a sudden I get billed and all they said was sorry like i was a sucker

• Dw
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I notice when that orange curved ico for RSS is on there, I can't play. We should be reimbursed!

• Je
      3rd of Oct, 2008

here is a number Inside the United States: 1-866-543-5435 Outside the United States: 1-650-628-4306
    These numbers are for account support only. The agents you reach at these numbers will not be able to help you with technical support issues.

• Mo
      7th of Feb, 2009

Also if Your a PAID Member, have You noticed You NEVER win, it is ALWAYS a NON_Memeber that wins the jackpots? Or They are on a guest pass. Not bad money for 1.3 million Members that pay Their fees to pogo and NEVER win crap! There is several People speaking about this in Pogo and some are starting the IC3 report for Fraud against Pogo.

• Le
      30th of Oct, 2008

have trouble keepings games on... frezze, empty java, it is the newest. i have windows 2000...dell computer optipex gx160

• Ni
      1st of Jan, 2009

If you go to MY ACCOUNTS - then to VIEW SUBSCRIPTION - u are prompted to enter your password and the next screen, you can CHANGE or UPDATE your subscription - I have cancelled w. them 2 times over the past few years - and never had a problem in either cancelling OR coming back to them.

• Fl
      19th of Jan, 2009

On Jan 14th I sent Pogo a complaint that I could not play the games and asked why.
    Their answer was that I was "suspected" of some wrong doing. When I asked what I was suspecte of doing, they said they would contact me in 24 hrs.
    So far I have not heard from them.
    Meanwhile, I have paid and can't use the games. PLEASE HELP.
    Flomik@aol.com

I've tried to submit this and am told 4 times that the conformation is incorrect or too old
    What gives?

28th of Jan, 2009

Pogo sucks like yahoo. You get a skill like pool mastered on there then they intervene in the game and make you lose. Sounds crazy but it happens. I was at yahoo for a very long time playing pool and euchre. If you are really good at those in real life and take that skill with you there, they see that and smash you hard. I am not bragging, just being honest. I am great at pool at euchre in the real time thing we call life. I got really good on there and then BAM! I could not pay for a win. ( Which by the way I did at Pogo.com) It seems they do not want anyone dominating there game, so they punish them. MY rating in pool on pogo was a modest 1654(week and a half playing)(100 wins, 53 loses) . I am at 1300 now 5 hours into the evening. Making same great shots, its just for some reason they bounce out...lol. Go popo( I mean go figure) Enjoy wasting your money there, I didnt