Pogo/ea / Unjustly Terminated

1 Redwood City, CA, United States Review updated:

On the 15th of May I went to play club pogo and was terminated. I contacted EA/Pogo and got the answer "2008-06-17
suspended for 72 hrs for major TOS violation
RRoxas41 17:25:54 now go eat your banana
Terminated
Multiple TOS violations

RRoxas41 20:22:39 good going monkey
was the second. Now this comes after being continually harrassed and stalked by a player for over 2 months now. I did everything pogo told me to do. But this person made at last count 11 nic's. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this site. And this is what they do??? I am beyond mad.
Thank god I have a brother who is a ACLU lawyer and LOVES class action suits. They have a bunch of Indians 3500 miles away making decisions on the English language that are clueless. This is unbelievable. They take you money under the blanket of "TOS" what bull crap. This is only the beginning for me. I will contact every person possible right up to mailing the president of the company himself. At his home!!!

I can't believe such crap happens.

Comments

• Fu
      17th of Dec, 2009

I'm sorry, go eat your banana caught my attention. Roflmao

• Bo
      3rd of Jun, 2016

My screen name is samandbonnieb not BonnieJo...why did my post show a different screen name?

• Da
    pogo/ea - games
    South Africa

subscription on my credit card without any authorization. The main issue here is how they renewed a subscription without authorization

• Ka
    pogo/ea - games
    Niagara Falls
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 905-371-3076
    burns_june@hotmail.com

i can, t get in a daily games, my friend used mt comp. and her user name and password and she got in and played the games, pogo will not let me get in?

• Bo
    Pogo/ea - games

I have been a club member for 9 yrs..and played pogo since 1998.. this site is a scam...membership cost 47.00+tax to play their games...and over and over I find that the games are programmed...by that I mean any game I play on a regular basis I can tell I have played the same game...fraud...I will go to yahoo games or games on facebook before I give my hard earned money to such a scam...I also believe that there are people who play these same games that either own the site or they have an interest (money) to be made off it... that I can't prove ...but my instincts tell me there is something not right...I just renew my membership 06/2012 and will not again...and pogo/ea..who ever you are...people are not stupid...my screen name is samandbonnieb ...