Pogo/ea / Unjustly Terminated
On the 15th of May I went to play club pogo and was terminated. I contacted EA/Pogo and got the answer "2008-06-17
suspended for 72 hrs for major TOS violation
RRoxas41 17:25:54 now go eat your banana
Multiple TOS violations
RRoxas41 20:22:39 good going monkey
was the second. Now this comes after being continually harrassed and stalked by a player for over 2 months now. I did everything pogo told me to do. But this person made at last count 11 nic's. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this site. And this is what they do??? I am beyond mad.
Thank god I have a brother who is a ACLU lawyer and LOVES class action suits. They have a bunch of Indians 3500 miles away making decisions on the English language that are clueless. This is unbelievable. They take you money under the blanket of "TOS" what bull crap. This is only the beginning for me. I will contact every person possible right up to mailing the president of the company himself. At his home!!!
I can't believe such crap happens.
More Pogo/ea Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - club pogo
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17