Pni Freelotto / thieves they are theives

NY, United States Review updated:

They steal money from my debit account every month even after they say. they are not authorized to take any money from my account. they are lying ###, they steal and cheat and lie. i want my money back from them but they seem to get away with stealing from everyone. how the hell do we stop them there is no way to contact them or to make a complaint to their company and my debit company can't stop them either so they get away with stealing. i am going to put ads against them everywhere i can to get them to leave me and my account alone~!!!be ware of pni freelotto they will steal from you ... beware of pni freelotto they are theives!!!

Ro

Comments

• Sh
      13th of Oct, 2008
    Pni Freelotto - Unable to cancel Subscription- unable to contact them
    PNI FREELOTTO
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 647-869-8230

I have been trying to cancel my subscription with this company since March, 2008 and they keep on charging my credit account, up to September 2008 thus far. I have tried contacting them through e-mails and registered letters, but have been unsuccessful.

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2009
    Pni Freelotto - Unable to cancel subscription
    David Linsell
    South Africa

I have been trying to cancel my so-called subscription to this scheme for months, but my Visa accounts keeps being debited. I queried with Visa why my account keeps being debited, but was told to contact PNI Freelotto. No response. I have instructed Visa to block all payments, which means I cannot use my card.

• Me
      4th of Mar, 2009

So this is a scam. But why they state mircosoft there and mircosoft has not taken any action. I got the same letter and was about to email to mircosoft when i come across thia page.

• Ro
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I reported them to the Attorney General's office and to the Federal Trade Commission and to the better business bureau. You should do the same. People need to be warned so this doesn't happen to anyone else!!!

11th of Feb, 2011

[protected]@ibest.com.br Favor cancelar assinatura

• Br
      12th of Sep, 2012

I have attempted numerous times to cancel the subscription to PNI Freelotto. Does anyone here know how I can get this subscription cancelled and how to make sure they don't to contact me?