PNC Bank / excessive charges
PNC will kick the hell out of you when you are down.
I am at fault for not realizing i had overdrawn with my ATM purchases which were $10 here $25 there ($200 over 5 days), BUT a NSF penalty of $36 for each one!
plus $6 per day until it is cleared up. i went in to talk about the $400 in penalties and they said "nothing we can do...". too bad...
I get monthly statements emailed (online banking)
I found out myself there is an 'overdraft warning' email set to OFF by default.
thanks for not telling me @#$%%$#
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft
- PNC Financial Services Group - card center
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft fee
- PNC Financial Services Group - the posting of several od fees!
- PNC Bank - does not value customers