Plumbing Forceabsolutely shocking customer service

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid this company. I booked a plumber on Friday morning and was given a slot, they took my payment details. I had to call 3 times for an update to be told oh don, t worry the engineer is coming to you next. I called again at 5pm for a further update and was told it could be up to 6pm. At 6pm they called me to say that the plumbers job had over run and they would book him for first thing Saturday morning between 9am - 1pm I called every hour and was told that they could not give me any updates but the booking is fine. At 12, o, clock I rang and asked for someone to contact the plumber and find out approx what time he was due to arrive. I was told that they couldn't contact the plumber as they are not allowed to have their phones switched on while working, I asked if they could send him a text just to confirm. I was told that they don, t do texts! I rang again at 12:45 to be told that they would be re-booking the job for the afternoon between 2-6pm. Again I called every hour to Ben given even more pathetic excuses why they couldn't contact the plumber " he's working on a boiler and not allowed his phone to switched on" next time "he's dealing with a gas leak"! I rang again at 4 pm and said that I would stay on the phone until they called the plumber to find out if he was coming or not to save me waiting another two hours after already wasted the whole day. To be told " oh your job in next in the queue, it hasn't been assigned to anyone yet but not to worry as there is still 2 hours. I asked if the plumber would definitely turn up to which they assured me they would. At 5pm they called to say that they would need to re -schedule for Monday.
This company is so badly run which reflects terribly in the level of customer service which is virtually non existent to give you bull [censored] excuses every time you ring.

• Updated by Stefanrobo, Oct 13, 2018

St
Oct 13, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      Sep 14, 2019

Plumbing force charged us £90+ call out charge to come and look at our solar panel boiler. They were told on the phone what it was for and came out. They looked at it, told us what was wrong with it, then told us that they could fix it and gave us a price breakdown of how much it would cost. Then we rang back to get it fixed and they said that the engineer that came out was not qualified for solar panel boiler and not qualified to fix it. We rang customer services and they started shouting at us down the phone saying that we never said it was a solar panel boiler and that they are not qualified to fix it. We asked to make a complaint and they told us that the complaint goes to the lady that we were speaking to. That theres no- one else we can speak to about it. Terrible company!