Plumbforce Direct / plumbing

London England Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

your technician had a difficult situation in solving my dilemma with sinks that were backed up with foul smelling water & dirty gunk, however, with his expertise he unclogged the main line by removing 2 caps & using a wire snake to open up the main line pipe & used a plunger in the laundry room sinks, then the water finally went down the 2 drains. He asked me to flush both toilets in my home & to run the water in the bathroom sinks as well as the kitchen sink and to fill my washing machine with water & let it flow out of the hose into the sink as part of the test. The water had flowed freely into the drains without any additional backup. I was very grateful that Shawn was able to correct my water backup situation in both sinks. He was terrific & even cleaned up the area after he completed the task. He was kind enough to empty out a large plastic bin that was filled with the dirty murky water & other gunk from inside the pipe. I had let him borrow a little 4 wheeled trolley to put the plastic bin on to pull across the floor, and I asked him to dump the water onto the dirt outside my rear basement door. Shawn was very efficient & knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done & explained the process to me as he was working to clear out the clogged pipe. I appreciate that he was able to come to my assistance today. Now I won't have to worry about my sinks overflowing in the future. Thank goodness! *EXCELLENT

• Updated by weybridge, Jan 10, 2017

Lucky to get such a lovely repair person.

If there were 10 stars, Plumbforce Direct would get them all! I called this morning after comparing many reviews, and we are so pleased. Plumbforce Direct sent Jim out to repair a toilet that wouldn't fill with water. He not only fixed that, but a stopped another nagging issue I had been putting off. I can honestly say that Jim was the nicest, most professional, honest, skilled technician of any repair person we have ever had at our home in over 30 years. I would highly recommend Plumbforce Direct, and if you're lucky enough to get Jim, you will be so pleased.

We
Jan 10, 2017

Comments

• Er
      13th of Jan, 2017

Impressed

So I'm not a big reviewer on here but I do take the time out to write reviews for businesses that really impress me. My boiler wasn't working right and I didn't want to call the last company since I feel that I was overcharged. I was referred to this company by my neighbour and she had full confidence in them. I gave them a call and I was given an appt for the next day. The engineer came out and was gracious enough to give me a "heads up" before showing up. He was really nice and funny. He checked my boiler... Diagnosed the problem and gave me an estimate. I asked if It were ok to "shop" it around, he said he understood and to call the office when I am ready and if I had any further questions. I did indeed Shop it around and even had another company come out and they diagnosed it with a completely different diagnosis! Come to find out( after calling Plumbforce Direct back and telling them the competitors diagnosis) that they were charging for unnecessary repairs. I'm so happy I shopped around because it went to show what kind of honest company Plumbforce Direct really is! I got the simple repair done and my boiler is working perfectly( I need it with this weather)
    And It encouraged me to sign a maintenance contract with them that has them come out once a year to make sure everything is ok. Something I didn't know existed. I am really truly happy with their service and would recommend them to anyone looking for honesty and accountability!