Plenty Of Fish / Jeff Hassell / scam

Kilauea, HI, United States Review updated:

This man revolves all over Plenty of Fish, Match, Singlesnet, SeniorPeopleMeet, Eharmony and claims to be an honest man. Goes by Ahi007. Once he seduces the woman he met on the site, he will encourage her to be in a monogamous relationship and for her to sign off on the dating site where they met. He will sneak off and contact other women on other dating sites while you you are locked in a bad, monogamous relationship. A control freak, he lies and goes to the brothels of Bangkok every year for the young, poor prostitutes who service him for very little money.

• Complainant91923's Response, Jan 04, 2017

The company boots u off and does not give u areason why this is very un professional

• Susan Hiler's Response, Sep 01, 2017

Vos Quincy Hiler Tootie Jackson is on your site and need a to be removed from website immediately and indefinitely...
    He is a REGISTERED sex offended. It is against the law and your policy to allow sex offenders to have an account...

• Scott893's Response, Sep 08, 2017

Please I need your help POF. What is going on with your site. I have been looking for a way to write to a board because I don't know if they have taken action to delete the profile of this two members are scammers pretending to be on the site and conned 18k

Their user names are plaidgal from NJ

And the other one is Squeaker67 from
    cresco

• Dawn madden's Response, Feb 02, 2018

they didn't nothing about someone harassed me

• Bev gauntlett's Response, Sep 25, 2018

This is urgent

Comments

•   Apr 21, 2011

WOW! The truth is far from this. First of all, I am one of Jeff's ex-girlfreinds and I have known him for about 30 years. The woman who wrote the above complaint (Nikki aka Smart Sallies) is another one of Jeff's ex's. Nikki is a nice looking German/Japanese lady with some serious issues. I warned Jeff about her as did many other long-time freinds that he was heading down a road of trouble. Jeff is a kind and honest man who I respect and the complaint that Nikki wrote is not only untrue, it is very childish coming from a woman over 50. Nikki, give Jeff and everyone around you a little more space...please!

• Ak
      May 22, 2011

Interesting that a profile of an ex-girlfriend is from a man. No one knows what goes on between two people and do you ever really know anyone as well as you think you do? Heard about this posting and the best advice would be to check this guys passport from the past couple of years if you are so concerned if it is true or not. If hes got a thing for young Asian hookers in Bangkok the passport stamp should show it. If it is all untrue than no stamps. That should settle it. As far as issues, I guess we all have them but interesting that an old girlfriend would know whether something is true or untrue in another relationship, and another one would post it.

• Ak
      May 30, 2011

Forget the Passport, it can be 'lost' or 'stolen'. Just ask around the north shore construction community and anyone will tell you the truth about what he bragged about and bragged he did:
    Male misbehavior is still endemic, of course—heartbreakingly so, as even the most cursory glance at any day's headlines about men's barbaric actions will attest. What's changed is women's reaction. Boys can be boys all they want, but girls have had it with being played for fools. We're not interested in the doormat role anymore. You choose, you lose, suckas.

The girlpower message came across loud and clear at Sunday night's Billboard music awards when Beyoncé electrified the crowd with “Run the World (Girls).” Beyoncé—who raked in $87 million last year, according to Forbes, handily beating out hubby Jay-Z, whose mogulhood earned him $63 million—spelled it out.

"Disrespect us no they won't/Boy don't even try to take us, " she sang, powerful as a fembot and surrounded by a dancing army of other Amazons. "I'm repping for the girls who taking over the world... Boy you know you love it/How we're smart enough to make those millions/Strong enough to bear the children/Then get back to bidness/See, you better not play me!"

So here's a news flash for all the guys out there who might have missed the memo: Don't say we didn't warn you.

As Beyoncé told the crowd, "Men have been given the chance to rule the world, but ladies, our revolution has begun!"

•   Jul 31, 2011

Honey, get a life! Your comments about me being a man was a bit strange as I can tell so are you. A passport with stamps to another country only proves travel to that country. Every time you visit another country you obviously have sex with the local men...Hmmmmm, OK...I do not think Jeff is your caliber of a traveler. He goes to sight see, fish and more of the non-slutty type activities. Kauai is a small place and your need to travel is probably driven by your reputation with all of the men that live here and your inability to make a second round with any of them! I am all for Beyonce's message taken in context understanding how men and women really are...you should probably go travel some more, get your small brains ###ed out several times and think about a nice quiet lonely life when you are ready to settle down.

•   Aug 01, 2011

i agree

• Ha
      Aug 03, 2011

We have known Jeff for several decades. He is a good man. An honest man, hard worker, kind, generous, nothing like the complaint. The negative posting from s allie/nikki, is really just a gold digging woman scorned. The complaint appeared right after Jeff decided to stop dating her. Friends worked with her at the airport and said she was a very mean and unpleasant person who was fired early on. The People in real estate, say she was down right crazy, and were glad when she left the office. Jeff and the complainer Nikki were not engaged, just dating, so What he does is really his business. Also to quote Beyonce is ridiculous and immature.

• Th
      Oct 18, 2011

Nikki your a freak with a trail of shattered relationships and conflicts. Perhaps you should spend your next lifetime in solitude to think it out and clear your Karmic scoreboard. Put it to bed woman, he just didn't want to marry an out of control kind a gal.

• Th
      Oct 18, 2011

O, and by the way... If you have a persons password to email you can fabricate A LOT of Nonsense. No one ever suggested you weren’t clever, unfortunately you seem to use it in destructive ways. Maybe 2012 will be a better year for you ;)

• Te
      Jan 27, 2012

Jeff is a good guy. Heard about this posting at a new years eve party. Somebody had an ipad so we checked it out. From what was said at the party, this Nicky chick is toxic. When she was in high school, she was having sex with her classmates father. Then after high school she ran off with someone's husband. She came back to Kauai a few years later and got pregnant by some guy who barely knew her and had a shotgun wedding. Since her divorce she has trolled all the dating sites for over a decade. She goes by the name Eurasian. Hey! She is a walking STD.

•   Jan 27, 2012
    Best Best Advice

By the time you swear you're his,
    Shivering and sighing,
    And he vows his passion is infinite, undying
    Lady, make note of this: One of you is lying.

• At
      Jan 28, 2012

At a party and gossiping is such fun but with alcohol truth is usually distorted. If Nicky is now that toxic chick that was referred to as 'one of Jeff's Ex's' and is now suppose to be a walking STD then what does it say about him? And how about his long time girlfriend in Thailand is she also a walking STD too? Hmmmm...Yes one of you is lying.
    Be careful the Universe knows the truth.

• Cv
      Aug 15, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - A guy threaten me
    TORONTO
    Ontario
    Canada

It happened today June 18/18
    his user name is: summerheatsweatandtears
    age 39, toronto, ON

he called me a [censored] and continued to say that the Russian mafia is going to hack my account and take a razor blade to my face that they now my IP address and they could get to me.
    This is not a joke
    I'm going to the police

• Cr
      Aug 15, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - i want to report this scammer using my husband information and puctures.
    Louisville Kentucky
    Pof.com

He's name is Marqus Warrick user name is mjw6230 his 41 years old from louisville kentucky his 6'6 hieght.his black african american...i want you delete his account asap...thank you...

• Me
      Aug 16, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Fake profile
    Portsmouth
    England, Hampshire
    United Kingdom

Someone is using my pictures please remove them
    There using my name Nathan Marshall

• Pi
      Aug 16, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Deleted account

My account was deleted for no reason. I cant log in. It says incorrect username password. It will not let me reregister. I commited no offense! I broke none of the rules! It has no customer service! Made a few connections. Now all lost!

• Al
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Catfishing
    Cuyahoga Falls
    Ohio

BoothA90 - don't message him!
    "A 27 year old fire technician from Norton" is using my photos and name on plenty of fish. I have had 4 females message me through my Facebook account recently because this person would block them after "dating" once the girls wanted to meet him. I don't have a POF account so I can't report him on the site.

• Je
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Catfish
    Tell City
    Indiana

A guy name Tommy Lindauer 33 lied on his profile he is married, has kids, when he said he is single. Texted him and wife responded, she found his phone. He needs to be removed, leading women on

• Ro
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Won’t allow me to delete my account
    New Carlisle, OhioEverywhere
    POF.com

Their [censored] who lie to take your money I'd like to beat the brakes off the punk ass owner

• Lo
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Trouble logging onto site
    Unsure
    Australia

I made an account today and two hours later I find that I cannot log into it. Keeps saying invalid username or password even though what I have entered was correct username and password. This very frustrating!!!

• Ba
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Not working
    Logroño
    Spain

Hi friends, I think this app doesn't work.

A friend of mine sent me this message, and it does not arrive.

What happens with the messages?

• Ne
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Criminal Activity

The promotion of marijuana is all over the website. Males show penis photos as main profile pictures marijuana pictures are allowed by POF to be set as main profile picture. Ex-cons are allowed to pursue women for Sex not for love or Romance.This is the worst site to find love on.

• Cy
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Website
    pof.com

The app locked me out and I cannot delete my profile! They have pictures and info of mine I want deleted! I do not feel comfortable with this company having my information and blocking me out of my account where I cannot delete it. Since this happened I have seen many more identical complaints. Please help me with this issue.

Thank you.

• Aa
      Aug 21, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Someone is using my pictures and I don’t have a pof
    West Palm Beach
    Florida

Someone is using my photos as their profile on plenty of fish someone sent me the profile and obviously it's not me since I don't have plenty of fish I need it to be deleted ASAP Their name on there is mixedhottie86 They also have all my information

• Sm
      Aug 21, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Fake account created with my e-mail

Somebody has created a fake account using my e-mail.
    User name Ssandm
    I never have registered or created any such user name or account with pof.com
    I keep getting messages in my e-mail inbox everyday, wanting to contact me
    Please remove me from your database immediately

• Da
      Aug 28, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - website
    Staten Island
    New York

this website don't work someguy was harass me on pof i told them they don't listen

Aug 28, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - A user davj84i8
    Cardiff
    Wales, South Glamorgan

Hello
    I have only been on this site for one week and never done this before all was good but tonight I have received disgusting messages which I have saved from this user and don't want him to do this to anyone else I can send the messages as proof they really are u acceptable please respond

• Da
      Aug 29, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - Hey i know how to scam in pof
    Lahor
    India
    [protected]@gmail.com

Hey markus, if you want perfectly prepared your site then contact me.

• Do
      Aug 29, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - I cancelled my account and want a refund
    Vancouver Canada
    Pof.com

[protected]@gmail.com
    Curlygirl1950
    Deleted my account and want my money returned to me. I didn't authorize this payment. I have listed my email account and user name. I no longer want to be on the site of pof and I certainly didn't authorize that payment. I only paid $9.99 for one month. Please get me my refund.

•   Sep 01, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - website
    pof.com

PoF.com / Plenty of Fish deleted numerous users for no reason whatsoever. I have NEVER stepped outside their guidelines and rules. No email or notice at all. They have either been hacked or are only acknowledging paying customers. Has anyone else had this problem with POF? Something is going on with them... Kinda shady.

Sep 01, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - some charged 51.00 and 8.95 for pof that is not even my account I need that returned
    Columbus
    Georgia

My card account shows that is was charged 51.00 and 8.95 for tokens and upgrade but it's not my account
    Both of them on 1/3/2018

• Kj
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - My account was hacked and I can't access

My account was hacked and my password and email were changed... since the email was changed I can't re-set my password...

PLEASE HELP... I keep getting notifications on my phone but I can't log in...

my email address is [protected]@aol.com

• Na
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - pof delete my account
    Litchfield, Maine
    Australia

I am sick and tired of pof deleting my pof account. 5 times in 2 days and i want to know why. I dont see that i have done anything wrong. Please explain. Why dont you concentrate on the mongrel scammers on the site.

• Co
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - do not use this site

the people on there r the same people over and over again it is joke the web site is scam and no one seems to be real on there very few r real if u notice the same matches r always there I wont be back and I will be telling my friends not to use it either

• Ok
      Sep 02, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - dating, messaing.
    Milford
    Michigan

I and several people I know identify as bi sexual. As I try fo meet men and women I change my interest on your site. My messages were filtered to include only men.

It caused unneccisary stress.

• Ag
      Sep 05, 2018
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - child and woman abuser on your webpage
    Yorkshire
    New York

tosstickler username. Needs removing from plenty of fish. Has a criminal record for gbh on women, domestic violence and had children removed due to this and threat of violence to children.

• Su
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - plenty of fish dating site

Username is kellyyella69 and it's not me but it has my pictures and is giving men my phone number and they are calling harassing me and sending me inappropriate pics. Please take this profile down as soon as possible or I will have to proceed with criminal charges.

• Me
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - why my account got deleted
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

i want to know why my original account got deleted, and why when i make a new account they just keep deleting it, just let me know what was wrong with my first account so i can fix the problem, id like to have my first account i created

• Vi
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - fake profile
    United Kingdom

This profile is fake as I am with him and I have looked through hes phone and there's nothing to do with pof on it the name on the profile is lookingforloveandtrust can you please remove this profile as it made me and my partner have a go at each other the name on profile is Peter age 31 thanks

• Si
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - online scam af pof
    north vancouver
    British Columbia
    Canada

Please aware of this pictures she hack my account/ profiles my email is [protected]@yahoo.com under the name vivi. This girl on the pictures hack my account and using my profiles. Now I wont able to bring it back.

• Za
    POF.com / Plenty of Fish - zani87
    United Kingdom

Please delete this fake profile. They are my photos! I have emailed and phoned POF various times but know one responds back.
    I have been going back and forth for days but POF email addresses on the system don't seem like their actualy active as know one is resolving the situation or has got back to me.